Today, Androidbiits.com will share an outstanding news with T-Mobile LG G2 D801 users. According to Rashed97, CM 12 UNOFFICIAL [d801] Custom ROM is available for T-Mobile LG G2 D801. My dear friend, I have recently published the step-by-step instructions for updating LG G2 LS980 to Lollipop 5.0.2 using CM 12 [ls980]. Now the outstanding news is that T-Mobile D801 users can test CM 12 UNOFFICIAL [d801]. Today, I will discuss about the tutorial for updating T-Mobile LG G2 D801 to Lollipop 5.0.2 using CM 12 UNOFFICIAL [d801]. This is really an outstanding news for T-Mobile D801 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am thinking that T-Mobile LG G2 D801 users will be able to install CM 12 UNOFFICIAL [d801] quickly without facing any issue after following the step-by-step tutorial published in Androidbiits.com. Dear T-Mobile D801 user, CM 12 UNOFFICIAL [d801] requires rooted D801, so it is necessary to root LG G2 D801. Oh yes, the essential thing is CWM recovery installation on T-Mobile D801. Dear, you can do all these tasks after unlocking T-Mobile D801 bootloader. Dear, you may experience many bugs on T-Mobile D801 after installing CM 12 UNOFFICIAL [d801]. Androidbiits.com recommends that T-Mobile D801 users must save their documents before installing CM 12 UNOFFICIAL [d801], as there is a possibility of losing all documents from T-Mobile D801. The essential thing is D801 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the steps using which you can install CM 12 UNOFFICIAL [d801]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if T-Mobile D801 got broken during this process. D801 battery percentage must be more than 92% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop CM 12 UNOFFICIAL [d801] Custom ROM on T-Mobile LG G2 D801 [Simple Instructions]
1. It is necessary to download CM 12 UNOFFICIAL [d801] for your T-Mobile D801.
2. Now, it is required to download Gapps for your T-Mobile D801.
3. It is the time to go to the settings of T-Mobile D801 and then it is essential to tap USB debugging option.
4. Now, it is necessary to attach T-Mobile D801 with your desktop with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your T-Mobile D801, it is necessary to transfer CM 12 UNOFFICIAL [d801] and Gapps ZIP file to D801 memory card.
6. Now, it is necessary to switch off D801.
7. After switching off T-Mobile D801, it is necessary to remove the USB cable.
8. Now, it is required to put your T-Mobile D801 into Recovery Mode.
9. Now, it is necessary to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option on D801.
10. Now, it is required to choose “wipe cache partition” on D801.
11. It is the perfect time to choose “install zip from SD card” option on T-Mobile D801 screen and then it is necessary to choose CM 12 UNOFFICIAL [d801] and Gapps ZIP file from D801 SD card.
12. Now, it is necessary to install CM 12 [d801] and Gapps.
13. Now, it is necessary to go to T-Mobile D801 main menu and quickly choose “reboot system now” option.
14. It is the time to wait until your favorite smartphone D801 reboots.
After your T-Mobile D801 is restarted, you can test CM 12 UNOFFICIAL [d801]. My dear friend, if you are facing any problem while installing CM 12 UNOFFICIAL [d801], then you must share your problem with Androidbiits.com.