Are you a user of T-Mobile LG G3 D851? Today, Androidbiits.com will share a glorious news with T-Mobile LG G3 D851 owners. According to Cuzz1369, Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Candy5 RC v0.9.0 Custom ROM has been released for T-Mobile LG G3 D851. I have already published the step-by-step tutorial for installing Resurrection Remix v-5.2.3 on LG G3 D850. Now the glorious news is that T-Mobile LG G3 D851 owners can enjoy Android 5.0.2 via Candy5 RC v0.9.0. Androidbiits.com will publish the easy steps for updating T-Mobile LG G3 D851 to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Candy5 RC v0.9.0. It is really a glorious news for T-Mobile LG G3 D851 owners who are waiting for it.
I am expecting that T-Mobile LG G3 D851 owners will be able to install Candy5 RC v0.9.0 easily without having any problem after following the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. Candy5 RC v0.9.0 is available only for LG D851. My dear friend, it is necessary to root LG G3 D851 in order to install Candy5 RC v0.9.0. LG D851 requires CWM recovery installation before being updated to Candy5 RC v0.9.0. Androidbiits.com recommends that LG D851 users must backup their important files in a safe place before installing Candy5 RC v0.9.0, as there is a possibility of losing all files from LG D851. The big thing is that you must install D851 USB driver on your Windows or Mac computer before connecting D851 with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 5.0.2 via Candy5 RC v0.9.0. Androidbiits will not take any responsibility if T-Mobile G3 D851 got corrupted while being updated to Lollipop 5.0.2 via Candy5 RC v0.9.0. D851 battery level must be above 72% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Candy5 RC v0.9.0 Custom ROM on T-Mobile LG G3 D851 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download Candy5 RC v0.9.0 for T-Mobile LG G3 D851.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your T-Mobile LG D851.
3. Go to the settings of your LG D851 and activate USB debugging.
4. Now you have to attach your T-Mobile LG D851 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. After attaching your LG D851, you need to transfer Gapps and Candy5 RC v0.9.0 ZIP file to the LG D851 memory card. Now, switch it off.
6. Simply disconnect the USB cable from your T-Mobile LG D851 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from your LG D851 main menu.
8. Now you have to activate “wipe cache partition” option on T-Mobile LG D851.
9. Now you have to tap “install zip from SD card” option on your LG D851 and then search for Gapps and Candy5 RC v0.9.0 ZIP file from D851 memory card.
10. Simply install Candy5 RC v0.9.0 and Gapps on LG D851.
11. Now you have to return to the T-Mobile LG D851 main menu and tap “reboot system now” option.
Now you have to wait until your T-Mobile LG G3 D851 reboots. You can enjoy coffee until T-Mobile LG D851 reboots. Once it is rebooted, you can enjoy Candy5 RC v0.9.0. If you are having any issue while installing Candy5 RC v0.9.0, then you can share your issue with Androidbiits.com.