Androidbiits.com has some spectacular news to share with T-Mobile LG G3 D851 owners. According to XDA senior member bryan2894, Android 6.0 Marshmallow CyanogenMod 13 [CM13] Nightly ROM is available for T-Mobile LG G3 D851. You can install CM13 on T-Mobile LG G3 D851. CM13 will let D851 owners taste the tremendousness of Marshmallow 6.0 on T-Mobile G3 D851. Androidbiits.com has recently posted the step-by-step tutorial for installing Marshmallow 6.0 on T-Mobile LG G2 D801 using CM13 [Nightly]. The splendid news is that T-Mobile G3 D851 owners can now install CM13 [nightly]. Isn’t it spectacular? Androidbiits.com will post the steps to install Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 on T-Mobile LG G3 D851.
It is expected that G3 D851 owners will be able to install Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 [nightlies] on D851 safely without having difficulty after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. CM13 [nightly] requires rooted T-Mobile G3 D851, so it is essential to root D851 before installing CM13 [nightly] on D851. If you haven’t rooted T-Mobile D851, then you must root it to enjoy CM13 [nightly]. Dear D851 owner, it is essential to install TWRP on T-Mobile G3 D851 to taste CM13 [nightly]. Oh yes, the users of D851 can install CM13 only after unlocking T-Mobile G3 D851 bootloader.
If you aren’t happy with old firmware, then you must install CM13 [nightly] on T-Mobile G3 D851. The spectacular thing is that CM13 [nightly] will let you enjoy Marshmallow 6.0 on D851. Androidbiits.com recommends that G3 D851 owners must take a backup of their important documents before installing CM13 [nightly] as there is a possibility of data loss from D851.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 [nightly] on D851. Androidbiits.com won’t take responsibility if D851 got corrupted during the installation of CM13 [nightly]. G3 D851 battery must be above 94 percentage before following this tutorial.
How to Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 Nightly ROM on T-Mobile LG G3 D851 [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 [nightly] ROM and GApps for T-Mobile LG G3 D851 on your desktop.
2. It is the time to activate USB debugging and attach T-Mobile G3 D851 with desktop.
4. It is essential to transfer CM13 to D851.
5. It is the time to power off T-Mobile G3 D851 and remove the USB cable.
7. It is essential to put T-Mobile G3 D851 into Recovery Mode.
8. It is essential to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on D851.
9. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on D851.
10. It is essential to click “install zip from SD card” on D851.
11. It is the time to choose CM13 on your D851.
12. It is essential to install CM13 on T-Mobile G3 D851.
13. It is the time to go to the main menu on T-Mobile G3 D851 and click “reboot system now” option.
15. It is essential to wait until D851 restarts.
16. You can install GApps on D851 using the above steps.
After your T-Mobile G3 D851 is rebooted, you can taste Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 [nightly] on D851. Isn’t it spectacular? If you are facing issue during the installation of CM13 [nightly] on T-Mobile D851, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com.