Are you a proud owner of T-Mobile LG Optimus L90 D415? Androidbiits.com brings an outstanding news for L90 D415 users. According to DevoutDevelopment, Android 5.0 Lollipop [WIP] Custom ROM is available for LG Optimus L90 D415. In my previous post, I have published the tutorial for updating Motorola DROID Ultra XT1080 to Lollipop 5.0 with the help of CM12 [Nightly Version] . Now the outstanding news is that LG Optimus L90 D415 owners can test Android 5.0 [WIP] ROM. Today, I will talk about the step-by-step method for updating LG Optimus L90 D415 to Lollipop 5.0 using [WIP] ROM. This is really an outstanding news for L90 D415 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that LG Optimus L90 D415 owners will be able to install Android 5.0 [WIP] ROM easily without facing any difficulty after following the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Dear L90 D415 user, [WIP] ROM needs rooted D415, so it is essential to root LG Optimus L90 D415. My dear friend, the crucial thing is CWM recovery installation on L90 D415. Well, you can do all these tasks after unlocking L90 D415 bootloader. Oh yes, you may experience some bugs on L90 D415 after installing Android 5.0 [WIP] ROM. Androidbiits.com recommends that L90 D415 users must take a backup of their data before installing Android 5.0 [WIP] ROM, as there is a chance of losing all data from L90 D415. Oh yes, the crucial thing is L90 D415 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the step-by-step instructions using which you can install Android 5.0 [WIP] ROM. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if L90 D415 got broken during this process. D415 battery level must be more than 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0 Lollipop [WIP] Custom ROM on T-Mobile LG Optimus L90 D415 [Tutorial]
1. It is essential to download Android 5.0 [WIP] ROM for your L90 D415.
2. Now, it is required to download Gapps for your L90 D415.
3. It is the perfect time to go to the settings of L90 D415 and then it is very essential to choose USB debugging.
4. Now, it is essential to attach L90 D415 with your desktop with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully attached your L90 D415, it is necessary to transfer Android 5.0 [WIP] ROM and Gapps ZIP file to D415 memory card.
6. Now, it is the time to switch off D415.
7. After switching off L90 D415, it is necessary to remove the USB cable.
8. Now, it is required to put your L90 D415 into Recovery Mode.
9. Now, it is the time to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option on D415.
10. Now, it is necessary to choose “wipe cache partition” on D415.
11. It is the perfect time to choose “install zip from SD card” option on L90 D415 screen and then it is necessary to choose Android 5.0 [WIP] ROM and Gapps ZIP file from D415 SD card.
12. Now, it is the time to install Android 5.0 [WIP] ROM and Gapps.
13. Now, it is the time to go to L90 D415 main menu and quickly choose “reboot system now”.
14. It is the time to wait until your favorite L90 D415 reboots.
After your Optimus L90 D415 is restarted, you can test Android 5.0 [WIP] ROM. Dear D415 user, if you are experiencing any issue while installing Android 5.0 [WIP] ROM, then you must share your problem with Androidbiits.com.