Are you a proud owner of Verizon Motorola Moto X XT1060? Androidbiits.com brings an outstanding news for Moto X XT1060 users. According to tingljjdehua, Android 5.0.2 Lollipop CyanogenMod 12 is released for Moto X [Ghost]. I have already written the tutorial for updating Motorola Moto G XT1045 to PAC-ROM. Now the outstanding news is that Moto X XT1060 users can test Lollipop 5.0.2 via CM 12 [ghost]. I will publish the simple steps for updating Verizon Motorola Moto X XT1060 to Android 5.0.2 via CM 12 [ghost]. This is really an outstanding news for Moto X XT1060 owners who love to test new ROMs.
I am hoping that Moto X XT1060 owners will be able to install CM 12 [ghost] easily without having any difficulty after reading the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. CM 12 [ghost] is available for Moto X XT1060. Oh yes, CM 12 [ghost] requires rooted device, so you need to root Motorola Moto X XT1060 before installing CM 12 ghost. It is also essential to install CWM recovery on Moto X XT1060 before installing CM 12 ghost. Androidbiits.com recommends that Moto X XT1060 users must save their important files safely before installing CM 12 ghost, because there is a chance of losing all important files from Moto X XT1060. Another essential thing is Moto X XT1060 USB driver installation on your PC.
Below are the simple steps using which you can install CM 12 ghost on Moto X XT1060. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if XT1060 got broken while being updated to Lollipop 5.0.2 via CM 12 ghost. XT1060 battery level must be above 86% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop CM12 Custom ROM on Verizon Motorola Moto X XT1060 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download CM 12 [ghost] for Motorola Moto X XT1060.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your Motorola X XT1060.
3. Simply, go to the settings of Motorola X XT1060 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach Motorola X XT1060 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your Motorola X XT1060, you must transfer Gapps and CM 12 [ghost] ZIP file to memory card of XT1060.
6. After transferring Gapps and CM 12 ghost, you have to switch off XT1060.
7. After switching off XT1060, you have to disconnect the USB cable from Motorola X XT1060.
8. Now you have to put your X XT1060 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting X XT1060 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from XT1060 main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on Motorola X XT1060.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on Motorola X XT1060 screen and then search for CM 12 ghost and Gapps ZIP file from XT1060 memory card.
12. Simply install CM 12 ghost and Gapps on XT1060.
13. After installing Gapps and CM 12 ghost, you must return to Motorola X XT1060 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your XT1060 reboots.
After Motorola X XT1060 is rebooted, you can test CM 12 ghost. If you are having any issue while installing CM 12 ghost on XT1060, then you may share your issue with Androidbiits.com.