Are you a user of U.S. Cellular Motorola Moto X XT1055? Androidbiits.com brings a stunning news for Moto X XT1055 (Ghost) users. According to tingljjdehua, CM12 is now released for Moto X. Recently, I have published the steps for updating Sprint Motorola Moto X XT1056 to Lollipop 5.0.2 via CM 12. Another stunning news is that Moto X XT1055 users can try CM 12. Now I will discuss about the method for updating U.S. Cellular Motorola Moto X XT1055 to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop with CM 12 ROM. Definitely, this is a stunning news for Moto X XT1055 owners who are waiting for it.
I am hoping that U.S. Cellular Motorola Moto X XT1055 owners will be able to install CM 12 on XT1055 easily without facing any issue after reading the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. U.S. Cellular Moto X XT1055 users can now try CM12. Dear friend, CM 12 requires rooted XT1055, so it is essential to root U.S. Cellular Motorola Moto X XT1055. It is also necessary to install CWM recovery on Moto X XT1055. Androidbiits.com recommends that U.S. Cellular Moto X XT1055 users must save their personal data securely before updating their XT1055, as there is a chance of losing all personal data from XT1055. Another essential thing is XT1055 USB driver installation on your PC.
Below are the steps using which you can install CM 12 on U.S. Cellular Moto X XT1055. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if XT1055 got broken while being updated to Lollipop 5.0.2 using CM 12. XT1055 battery level must be above 85% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop CM12 Custom ROM on US Cellular Motorola Moto X XT1055 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download CM 12 for US Cellular Motorola Moto X XT1055 (Ghost).
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your Moto X XT1055.
3. Simply, go to the settings of US Cellular Moto X XT1055 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach Moto X XT1055 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your US Cellular Moto X XT1055, you must transfer Gapps and CM 12 ROM ZIP file to XT1055 memory card.
6. After transferring CM12 and Gapps, you have to switch off XT1055.
7. After switching off US Cellular Moto X XT1055, you have to disconnect the USB cable from XT1055.
8. Now you have to put your X XT1055 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting X XT1055 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from XT1055 main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on US Cellular Moto X XT1055.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on US Cellular Moto X XT1055 screen and then search for CM 12 ROM and Gapps ZIP file from XT1055 memory card.
12. Simply install CM 12 ROM and Gapps on XT1055.
13. After installing Gapps and CM 12 ROM, you must return to Moto X XT1055 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your XT1055 reboots.
After US Cellular Moto X XT1055 is rebooted, you can test CM12 on XT1055. If you are having any issue while installing CM12 on XT1055, then you may share your issue with Androidbiits.com.