Are you using T-Mobile myTouch 4G Slide BG58100? Androidbiits.com brings a tremendous news for myTouch 4G Slide BG58100 users. According to Emmanuel U, Android 4.4.4 KitKat DS v1.4 Custom ROM is available for T-Mobile myTouch 4G Slide BG58100. Previously, I have discussed about the tutorial for updating T-Mobile HTC One S PJ40110 to Lollipop 5.0.2 with the help of Resurrection Remix v5.3.6. Now the tremendous news is that myTouch 4G Slide BG58100 owners can test KitKat DS v1.4. Currently, it is not possible to install Android 5.0 Lollipop on T-Mobile myTouch 4G Slide BG58100. Today, I will discuss about the step-by-step instructions for updating myTouch 4G Slide BG58100 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat DS v1.4. This is really a tremendous news for BG58100 users who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that T-Mobile myTouch 4G Slide BG58100 users will be able to install KitKat DS v1.4 easily without facing any difficulty after reading the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear myTouch 4G Slide BG58100 user, KitKat DS v1.4 needs rooted BG58100, so it is necessary to root T-Mobile myTouch 4G Slide BG58100. Oh yes, the important thing is CWM recovery installation on myTouch 4G Slide BG58100. Dear, you can perform all these works after unlocking myTouch 4G Slide BG58100 bootloader. Oh yes, you may face some bugs on myTouch 4G Slide BG58100 after installing KitKat DS v1.4. Androidbiits.com recommends that myTouch 4G Slide BG58100 users must take a backup of their documents before installing KitKat DS v1.4, as there is a chance of losing all documents from myTouch 4G Slide BG58100. Another crucial thing is BG58100 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the steps using which you can install KitKat DS v1.4. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if myTouch 4G Slide BG58100 got corrupted during the installation of KitKat DS v1.4. BG58100 battery percentage must be above 94% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.4 KitKat DS v1.4 Custom ROM on T-Mobile myTouch 4G Slide BG58100 [Tutorial]
1. It is the time to download KitKat DS v1.4 for your BG58100.
2. Now, you will have to download Gapps for your BG58100.
3. Now, it is necessary to go to the settings of myTouch 4G Slide BG58100 and then it is necessary to tap USB debugging option.
4. Now, it is the time to attach Slide BG58100 with your desktop.
5. Once you have successfully attached your Slide BG58100, you will have to transfer KitKat DS v1.4 and Gapps ZIP file to BG58100 SD card.
6. Now, it is the proper time to switch off BG58100.
7. After switching off your BG58100, you will have to remove the USB cable.
8. Now, it is the proper time to put BG58100 into Recovery Mode.
9. Now, you will have to tap “wipe data/factory reset” option on BG58100.
10. Now, you will have to tap “wipe cache partition” on BG58100.
11. It is the proper time to tap “install zip from SD card” on BG58100 screen and then you will have to choose KitKat DS v1.4 and Gapps ZIP file from the SD card.
12. Now, you will have to install KitKat DS v1.4 on BG58100.
13. Now, you will have to go to BG58100 main menu.
14. Now, it is necessary to tap “reboot system now” option on BG58100.
15. Now, you will have to wait until your BG58100 reboots.
After your myTouch 4G Slide BG58100 is restarted, you can test KitKat DS v1.4. Dear friend, if you are facing any issue while installing KitKat DS v1.4 on BG58100, then you can share your issue with Androidbiits.com.