Are you a proud owner of T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900T? Androidbiits.com brings some good news for the people who are using Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900T. Android 4.4.2 KitKat UVUDNF1 [N900TUVUDNF1] has been released for T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900T. You may be planning to install N900TUVUDNF1. Well, I am here to help you in updating your T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900T to Android 4.4.2 UVUDNF1. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900T to Android 4.4.2 UVU1BNF6. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900T to Android 4.4.2 KitKat UVUDNF1. This is really a great news for T-Mobile Note 3 owners.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat UVUDNF1 [N900TUVUDNF1] on T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900T without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N900TUVUDNF1 will bring some improvements on your T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3. It is not essential to install CWM recovery on your T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3. Soon you will be able to root T-Mobile Note 3 on Android 4.4.2 UVUDNF1. My dear friend you must save all your messages in a secure place before updating T-Mobile Note 3. Otherwise, you may lose all your data available on T-Mobile Note 3. You must install T-Mobile Note 3 USB driver on your PC before connecting your Note 3 with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat UVUDNF1 [N900TUVUDNF1]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your T-Mobile Note 3 got damaged during the update process. T-Mobile Note 3 battery level must be above 94% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat UVUDNF1 [N900TUVUDNF1] on T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900T
1. First, you have to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat UVUDNF1 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N900TUVUDNF1.
3. Now you have to put your T-Mobile Note 3 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your T-Mobile Note 3.
- Press your T-Mobile Note 3 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your T-Mobile Note 3 Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of T-Mobile Note 3.
- Press your T-Mobile Note 3 Power button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your T-Mobile Note 3 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your T-Mobile Note 3 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat UVUDNF1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat UVUDNF1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Oh Yes. Dear reader now you will need to wait until your N900T restarts. Once your N900T is restarted, you can enjoy N900TUVUDNF1. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 UVUDNF1. If you are facing any difficulty while installing N900TUVUDNF1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.