Are you a user of Note 4 SM-N910T? Today, Androidbiits.com will share a glorious news with T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910T owners. According to allenjthomsen, Android 5.0.2 Lollipop LiquidSmooth v4.0 Custom ROM has been released for T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910T. I have already published the step-by-step tutorial for installing Candy5 RC version 0.9.0 on LG G3 D851. Now the glorious news is that T-Mobile Note 4 SM-N910T owners can enjoy Android 5.0.2 via LiquidSmooth v4.0. Androidbiits will publish the easy steps for updating T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910T to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop LiquidSmooth-v4.0. It is really a glorious news for T-Mobile Note 4 SM-N910T owners who are waiting for it.
I am expecting that T-Mobile Note 4 SM-N910T owners will be able to install LiquidSmooth v4.0 easily without having any problem after following the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. LiquidSmooth v4.0 is available only for Note 4 SM-N910T. My dear friend, it is necessary to root Note 4 SM-N910T in order to install LiquidSmooth v4.0. Note 4 SM-N910T requires CWM recovery installation before being updated to LiquidSmooth v4.0. Androidbiits.com recommends that Note 4 SM-N910T users must backup their important files in a safe place before installing LiquidSmooth v4.0, as there is a possibility of losing all files from Note 4 SM-N910T. The big thing is that you must install SM-N910T USB driver on your Windows or Mac computer before connecting SM-N910T with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 5.0.2 via LiquidSmooth v4.0. Androidbiits will not take any responsibility if T-Mobile Note 4 SM-N910T got corrupted while being updated to Lollipop 5.0.2 via LiquidSmooth v4.0. SM-N910T battery level must be above 72% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop LiquidSmooth v4.0 Custom ROM on T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910T [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download LiquidSmooth v4.0 for T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910T.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your T-Mobile Note 4 SM-N910T.
3. Go to the settings of your T-Mobile Note 4 SM-N910T and activate USB debugging.
4. Now you have to attach your T-Mobile Note 4 SM-N910T with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. After attaching your T-Mobile Note 4 SM-N910T, you need to transfer Gapps and LiquidSmooth v4.0 ZIP file to the SM-N910T memory card. Now, switch it off.
6. Simply disconnect the USB cable from your T-Mobile Note 4 SM-N910T and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from your SM-N910T main menu.
8. Now you have to activate “wipe cache partition” option on T-Mobile SM-N910T.
9. Now you have to tap “install zip from SD card” option on your T-Mobile SM-N910T and then search for Gapps and LiquidSmooth v4.0 ZIP file from SM-N910T memory card.
10. Simply install LiquidSmooth v4.0 and Gapps on SM-N910T.
11. Now you have to return to the T-Mobile SM-N910T main menu and tap “reboot system now” option.
Now you have to wait until your T-Mobile Note 4 SM-N910T reboots. You can enjoy tea until SM-N910T reboots. Once it is rebooted, you can enjoy LiquidSmooth-v4.0. If you are having any issue while installing LiquidSmooth-v4.0, then you can share your issue with Androidbiits.com.