Are you a user of T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900T? Today, Androidbiits is going to share a great news with the people who are using Galaxy S5 SM-G900T. Yes, Android 4.4.2 KitKat UVU1BNG3 [G900TUVU1BNG3] has been released for T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900T. Are you wondering how to install G900TUVU1BNG3? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy S5 SM-G900T to Android 4.4.2 UVU1BNG3. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900T to Android 4.4.2 N900TUVUDNF4. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900T to Android 4.4.2 KitKat UVU1BNG3. This is a pretty good news for S5 SM-G900T users who are bored with the old firmware and waiting to install new firmware update.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat UVU1BNG3 [G900TUVU1BNG3] on Galaxy S5 SM-G900T easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G900TUVU1BNG3 will bring some improvements on S5 SM-G900T. Oh yes, I forgot to say that soon you will be able to root T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900T on Android 4.4.2 UVU1BNG3. Dear, you need to save your contacts in a secure place before updating your SM-G900T as there is a chance of losing all your contacts from SM-G900T. Well, You must install Galaxy S5 SM-G900T USB driver on your PC before connecting SM-G900T with it. SM-G900T USB driver can be downloaded from the official website of Samsung.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat UVU1BNG3 [G900TUVU1BNG3]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if SM-G900T got damaged while being updated to G900TUVU1BNG3. SM-G900T battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat UVU1BNG3 [G900TUVU1BNG3] on T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900T
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat UVU1BNG3 [G900TUVU1BNG3] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G900TUVU1BNG3.
3. Now you have to put Samsung S5 SM-G900T into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off Galaxy S5 SM-G900T carefully.
- Press S5 SM-G900T volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press S5 SM-G900T Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press S5 SM-G900T volume up button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect Samsung S5 SM-G900T with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting Samsung S5 SM-G900T with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 UVU1BNG3 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 UVU1BNG3, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until SM-G900T is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy G900TUVU1BNG3. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 UVU1BNG3. If you are facing any difficulty while installing G900TUVU1BNG3, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.