If you are not satisfied with the old firmware of your Tab 4 7.0 Wi-Fi SM-T230, then Androidbiits.com brings a pretty news for you. Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANJ4 T230XXU0ANJ4 has been released for Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 Wi-Fi SM-T230. New users may face difficulty in installing T230XXU0ANJ4. Don’t worry my dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Tab 4 SM-T230 to Android 4.4.2 T230XXU0ANJ4. Recently, I have posted the tutorial for updating Samsung Gear S SM-R750 to Android 126.96.36.199 R750XXU1BNJA. Now I am going to write the tutorial to update Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 SM-T230 to Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANJ4 T230XXU0ANJ4. If you are a new SM-T230 owner, then you can install T230XXU0ANJ4 on your phone using this tutorial.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANJ4 [T230XXU0ANJ4] on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 Wi-Fi SM-T230 happily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. T230XXU0ANJ4 will bring many improvements on Tab 4 SM-T230. Good thing is that soon people will be able to root their Tab 4 SM-T230 on Android 4.4.2 T230XXU0ANJ4. You should note that T230XXU0ANJ4 is available only for Tab 4 SM-T230 owners who are staying in South Africa. You must save your essential data in a secure place before updating your Tab 4 SM-T230. If you are not from South Africa, then you should not download T230XXU0ANJ4.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANJ4 [T230XXU0ANJ4]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if people damage their SM-T230 while updating it to T230XXU0ANJ4. SM-T230 battery level must be above 64% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANJ4 T230XXU0ANJ4 on Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 SM-T230 Happily
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat T230XXU0ANJ4 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install T230XXU0ANJ4.
3. Now you need to put your Tab 4 SM-T230 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off the Galaxy Tab 4 SM-T230 quickly.
- Press the Galaxy SM-T230 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press the Galaxy SM-T230 Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Galaxy Tab SM-T230 volume up button after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your computer and connect the Galaxy Tab 4 SM-T230 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the Galaxy Tab 4 SM-T230 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat T230XXU0ANJ4 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 T230XXU0ANJ4, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Yes, T230XXU0ANJ4 has been installed on SM-T230. Now you need to wait until the Galaxy Tab 4 SM-T230 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy T230XXU0ANJ4. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 T230XXU0ANJ4. If you are facing any difficulty while installing T230XXU0ANJ4, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section.