Androidbiits.com will share a simple trick with Infinix Smart 4 X653 owners who are trying to unlock bootloader of their phone. If you have recently bought Infinix Smart 4 X653, then you might be planning to unlock its bootloader. As we know, bootloader is a program that starts whenever phone is turned on. It activates the Android operating system on Infinix Smart 4 X653. Locked bootloader does not allow us to install custom ROM on our phone. It only loads the authorized Android OS with a digital signature. Androidbiits.com will help you in unlocking Infinix Smart 4 X653 bootloader. You will be able to install custom ROM after unlocking bootloader. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for unlocking bootloader of Infinix Note 7 X690B. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to unlock bootloader of Infinix Smart 4 X653.
I am hoping that you will be able to unlock Infinix Smart 4 X653 bootloader without facing any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Don’t forget to activate developer options. You must note that your Infinix Smart 4 X653 will lose warranty after the bootloader unlock process. It will let you install Custom ROM on your phone. You must activate OEM unlock options on Infinix Smart 4 X653. Bootloader unlock process will also let you install Magisk on your phone, so you will be able to root your phone after unlocking its bootloader.
If you are planning to install official and unofficial LineageOS custom ROM on Infinix Smart 4 X653, then you must be eagerly waiting to unlock bootloader. You must save your important documents securely including messages and contacts before unlocking Infinix Smart 4 X653 bootloader, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone during bootloader unlock process.
Below are the steps using which you can unlock Infinix Smart 4 X653 bootloader. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during bootloader unlock process. Infinix Smart 4 X653 battery must be above 86 percentage before bootloader unlock process. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Unlock Bootloader of Infinix Smart 4 X653 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Tap “Settings” Menu, then you have to tap “About Phone” option.
2. Tap “Software Information” option.
3. Tap “Build number” option several times until you see “You are now a developer” on Infinix Smart 4 X653.
4. Tap “Settings” Menu again.
5. Tap “Developer options”, then activate “OEM Unlock” and “USB Debugging” on Infinix Smart 4 X653.
6. Download 15 seconds ADB Installer v1.4.3 ZIP file for Infinix Smart 4 X653. It is developed by XDA member Snoop05.
7. Open ADB Fastboot folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
8. Connect your phone with PC via USB cable.
9. Inside the ADB Fastboot folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window. Then type the following command:
10. Tap “OK” on your phone to allow USB Debugging.
11. Enter the following command to put Infinix Smart 4 X653 into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
12. Enter the following command:
fastboot flashing unlock
13. Choose “Unlock the Bootloader” option using Infinix Smart 4 X653 volume button and confirm it using power button.
14. Enter the following command after a few seconds:
You have successfully unlocked bootloader of Infinix Smart 4 X653. If you are experiencing any difficulty while unlocking Infinix Smart 4 X653 bootloader, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Infinix Smart 4 X653. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in unlocking bootloader of your phone.