Do you love to use tablet? You can find many tablets in the market. Asus Google Nexus 7 is one of them. This tablet is manufactured by both Asus and Google. It comes with a stunning 7.0 inch screen that provides a good visual experience. If you are using Asus Google Nexus 7, then I have some good news for you. Android 4.4.2 KitKat Xperia-Z-ized Custom ROM has been released for Nexus 7. I have already posted a tutorial for updating Nexus 7 to Android KitKat ElementalX OmniROM. Now you can update Asus Google Nexus 7 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat Xperia-Z-ized Custom ROM.
This is really a great news for Asus Google Nexus 7 users. You can experience may exciting features after installing Xperia-Z-ized Custom ROM on your tab. The great thing about Nexus 7 is that it comes with 5MP camera, so you can capture good quality photos using this tab. You will need to root your Asus Google Nexus 7 in order to install Xperia-Z-ized Custom ROM. You will also have to install CWM recovery on your Asus tab before updating it. If you have saved some personal photos or videos on your Asus Google Nexus 7, then you must take a backup. Asus Google Nexus 7 USB driver need to be installed on your PC for successful connection between your Asus tab and computer.
You can follow the steps posted below to install Xperia-Z-ized Custom ROM on your Asus tab. Androidbiits will not be responsible if your Asus Google Nexus 7 got corrupted during the installation process. The battery level of your Asus tab must be above 80% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat Xperia-Z-ized Custom ROM on Asus Google Nexus 7
1. First, you have to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat Xperia-Z-ized Custom ROM.
2. Now you have to download Google Apps package for your Asus tab.
3. Go to the settings of Asus Google Nexus 7 and enable USB debugging.
4. Now you have to connect your Asus tab with your PC via USB cable.
5. After connecting your tab, you have to transfer Xperia-Z-ized Custom ROM ZIP file and Google Apps package to the SD card of your Asus Google Nexus 7 from your PC. Then, switch off your Asus tab.
6. Remove the USB cable from your Asus Google Nexus 7 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from the main menu of your Asus tab.
8. You have to choose “wipe cache partition” from the main menu of your Asus tab.
9. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” and then search for Xperia-Z-ized Custom ROM ZIP file and Google Apps package from the SD card of your Asus tab. Then, install them on your 7-inch tab.
10. Now you have to return to the main menu of your Asus tab and choose “reboot system now” option.
You will have to wait until your Asus Google Nexus 7 restarts. It may take around 4 minutes to reboot. Once your Asus tab is restarted, you can enjoy Xperia-Z-ized Custom ROM. If you are facing any difficulty while installing Xperia-Z-ized Custom ROM on your Asus tab, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section.