Are you a proud owner of AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note II? If you are planning to install a Custom ROM on your AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note II SGH-I317, then Androidbiits.com is ready to help you in installing a Custom ROM on your Note II SGH-I317. Today, I am going to talk about LiquidSmooth Custom ROM that is specially designed for AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SGH-I317. I have recently published the tutorial for installing BeanStalk ROM on AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III SGH-I747. Now I am going to write the steps using which you can update AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SGH-I317 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat LiquidSmooth. This is really a great news for Note II SGH-I317 users.
I am hoping that you will be able to update your AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note II SGH-I317 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat LiquidSmooth ROM without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. LiquidSmooth is one of the most popular Custom ROMs available for Galaxy Note II SGH-I317. Dear friend you must to root AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SGH-I317 in order to install LiquidSmooth. CWM recovery is also needed to be installed on Galaxy Note II SGH-I317 before updating it to LiquidSmooth. You must take a backup of your contacts and messages before updating AT&T Note II to LiquidSmooth. You must install AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SGH-I317 USB driver on your PC for successful connection between your AT&T Note II and computer.
You can follow the steps posted below to update AT&T Galaxy Note II SGH-I317 to LiquidSmooth. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your Note II SGH-I317 got corrupted during the installation process. Your Note 2 SGH-I317 battery level must be above 88% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat LiquidSmooth ROM on AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SGH-I317
1. First, you have to download LiquidSmooth Custom ROM.
2. Now you have to download Google Apps package for AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SGH-I317.
3. Go to the settings of your Galaxy Note 2 SGH-I317 and enable USB debugging.
4. Now you have to connect your AT&T Note 2 SGH-I317 with your PC via USB cable.
5. After connecting your AT&T Note 2 SGH-I317, you need to transfer LiquidSmooth Custom ROM ZIP file and Google Apps package to the SD card of your AT&T Note 2 SGH-I317. Then, turn it off.
6. Remove the USB cable from your AT&T Note 2 SGH-I317 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from the main menu.
8. Now you have to choose “wipe cache partition” option.
9. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” and then search for LiquidSmooth Custom ROM ZIP file and Google Apps package from the SD card of your Note 2 SGH-I317. Then, install them.
10. Now you have to return to the main menu of your Note 2 SGH-I317 and choose “reboot system now” option.
You will have to wait until your AT&T Note 2 SGH-I317 restarts. It may take around 5 minutes to reboot. Once your AT&T Note 2 SGH-I317 is restarted, you can enjoy LiquidSmooth. If you are facing any difficulty while installing LiquidSmooth, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.