The popularity of tablet is increasing day by day. Smartphone manufacturers have also started manufacturing tablets. Google Nexus 7 is one of the popular tablets from the search engine giant Google. If you are using tablet, then I am going to share a good news with you. Now you can update Google Nexus 7 2013 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat Validus custom ROM. You can take the advantage of many exciting features after installing Validus Custom ROM on your tablet. I have already posted the tutorial for updating Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 to KitKat VRUCNC2. If you are using Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, then you follow that tutorial.
I am sure you will be very happy after updating your Nexus 7 to the new Custom ROM. If you love to capture HD photo using tablet, then Nexus 7 is not for you. It comes with a low quality camera. But, you can watch your favorite HD video on the 7-inch screen of this tablet. If you are planning to update your Google Nexus 7 2013 to the new Custom ROM, then you must root it first. You will have to install CMW recovery on your Nexus 7 before the update process. If you have some important data on your tablet, then you must save them in a safe place. Because all data will be deleted after updating your Google Nexus 7 to the new Custom ROM. You must install Google Nexus 7 USB driver on your PC before connecting your tablet.
Are you ready to update your Google Nexus 7 2013? Below are the steps using which you can install KitKat Validus on your 7-inch tablet. You must note that Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if you damage your Nexus 7 after following these steps. Follow this tutorial at your own risk. The battery level of your Google Nexus 7 must be 90% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat Validus Custom ROM on Google Nexus 7
1. First you have to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat Validus Custom ROM.
2. Now you have to download Google Apps package for Google Nexus 7.
3. Now you have to connect your Google Nexus 7 2013 with your PC via USB cable.
4. After connecting your 7-inch tablet, you have to transfer the downloaded KitKat Validus Custom ROM ZIP file and Google Apps package to the SD card of your Nexus 7 from your PC. You have to switch off your 7-inch tablet after completion of the transfer process.
5. Remove the USB cable from your Nexus 7 and then you have to put your 7-inch tablet into Recovery Mode.
6. You have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from the main menu after putting your 7-inch tablet into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe cache partition” from the main menu of your Google Nexus 7.
8. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” from the main menu. Then, you have to search for the KitKat Validus Custom ROM ZIP file and Google Apps package from the SD card of your Google Nexus 7. Then, install them on your phone.
9. Now you have to return back to the main menu of your Google Nexus 7 and choose “reboot system now” option.
You will have to wait until your Google Nexus 7 restarts. Your 7-inch tablet may take around 6 minutes to reboot. Once your Nexus 7 is restarted, you can enjoy KitKat Validus Custom ROM on your tablet. If you are facing any difficulty while updating your 7-inch tablet, then you can share your difficulty using the comment section.