I always like to install new firmware on Android devices, so I have started this website to share my experience with all Android lovers. Today, I am going to share some good news with Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 users. If you are using this tablet, then you can install a new build of Android 4.4.2 KitKat on your device. You can now update Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat VRUCNC2. It will bring improvement to your device. I am enjoying many exciting features after installing it. You will get a new experience after installing the new build of Android 4.4.2 KitKat on your Samsung tab. Androidbiits.com will post the steps to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat VRUCNC2 on Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 SM-P605V.
If you love to play rooted games on your tab, then you will have to root your Samsung tab again after updating it to Android 4.4.2 KitKat VRUCNC2. If you have stored photos, videos or music on your tablet, then you must backup all your data. Because all your data may be deleted after updating your tab. You can avoid installing CWM recovery on your tab as the build VRUCNC2 is an official firmware. If you have not installed Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 USB driver on your computer, then you must install it before connecting your tab. You can download it from the Samsung official website.
Now you must be desperately waiting to update your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1. Don’t worry, I am not going to take any more time. Below are the steps for installing Android 4.4.2 KitKat VRUCNC2 on Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 SM – P605V. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if you damage your Samsung tab after following these steps. Try these steps at your own risk. I recommend you must charge Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 completely before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat VRUCNC2 on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
1. First you have to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat VRUCNC2 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download the new version of Odin and then you have to install it on your computer:
3. Now you have to put your Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 with your PC via USB cable. (Your Samsung tab must be in download mode)
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 successfully with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat VRUCNC2 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after disabling “Re-Partition” option.
You can listen to your favorite song until your tab restarts. Your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 may take around 6 minutes to reboot. Once your tablet is restarted, you can take the advantage of new features on your Samsung tab. If you are facing any issue during the installation process, then don’t hesitate to ask me any question regarding this tutorial in the comment section.