Androidbiits.com is going to share some good news with all Google Nexus 7 users. Now you can enjoy a new official firmware update on your tablet. Android 4.4.3 KitKat KTU84L has been released for Google Nexus 7. I am ready to help you in installing Android 4.4.3 KTU84L on your Google Nexus 7. The firmware is very special because it is released by the search engine giant Google. In the previous article, I have posted the steps for installing Android 4.4.3 KitKat KTU84M on Google Nexus 5. Now you can update Google Nexus 7 to Android 4.4.3 KitKat KTU84L.
This is a pretty good news for Google Nexus 7 users. You can update your tab to KitKat KTU84L easily after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. You can experience the improvement on your Nexus 7 after installing Android 4.4.3 KitKat KTU84L. Fastboot need to be installed on your PC for updating your phone to KitKat KTU84L. The key thing is Google Nexus 7 USB driver that is also needed to be installed on your PC for successful connection with your Nexus 7. The good news is that you can easily root Google Nexus 7 after installing KitKat KTU84L.
Below are the steps using which you can install KitKat KTU84L on Google Nexus 7 tab. Dear reader, Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your 7-inch Google tab got corrupted during the update process. I forgot to mention that the battery level of your 7-inch Google tab must be above 92% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.3 KitKat KTU84L on Google Nexus 7
1. First, you have to download Android 4.4.3 KitKat KTU84L on your PC.
2. Now you have to connect your Google tab with your PC via USB cable.
3. Now you have to put your Google Nexus 7 into Fastboot mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Google tab.
- Press Google Nexus 7 volume down button and volume up button simultaneously.
- Press Google tab Power button at the same time while pressing the volume down button and volume up button.
- Switch on your Google Nexus 7 while pressing and holding all the above buttons to put it into Fastboot mode.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of KitKat KTU84L on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of KitKat KTU84L, you have to copy all files from “razor-KTU84L” folder.
8. Once you have successfully copied all files, you have to paste them in the Fastboot directory.
9. If you are running Windows operating system on your PC, then you have to select “flash-all.bat” file.
10. If you are running Linux operating system on your PC, you have to select “flash-all.sh” file.
11. If you are using Mac, then you have to click on “flash-all.sh” file with the help of Terminal.
Congrats my dear friend, you have completed all the steps successfully. Soon Androidbiits.com will provide the rooting tutorial for your Nexus 7. Now you will have to wait until your Google Nexus 7 restarts. It may take around 8 minutes to reboot. Once your 7-inch tablet is restarted, you can enjoy KitKat KTU84L. If you are facing any difficulty while installing KitKat KTU84L, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.