LG Google Nexus 5 is one of the most popular Android smartphones available in the market. This device is very special because it is manufactured by both LG and search engine giant Google. This phone comes with a large screen. If you have managed to got your hands on LG Nexus 5, then I have some good news for you. Liscio ROM has been released for your LG Nexus 5. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy S2 to a new ROM. Now you can update LG Google Nexus 5 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat Liscio Custom ROM.
This is a pretty good news for LG Nexus 5 users. You can take the advantage of many exciting features after installing Liscio ROM. You can capture stunning pictures using this LG phone as it includes 8 MP camera. It provides a smooth photography experience. You will need to root your LG Nexus 5 in order to install Liscio Custom firmware. Another important thing is that you will need to install CWM recovery on LG phone before updating it to Liscio. You must backup contacts and messages available on your LG device before updating it. LG Nexus 5 USB driver need to be installed on your PC for successful connection between your LG phone and PC.
Below are the steps using which you can install Liscio Custom ROM on your LG phone. Androidbiits will not be responsible if your LG Nexus 5 got corrupted during the installation process. Your LG phone battery level must be above 86% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat Liscio Custom ROM on LG Google Nexus 5
1. First, you have to download Android KitKat Liscio Custom ROM from the given link.
2. Now you have to download Google Apps package for LG Nexus 5 from the given link.
3. Go to the settings of LG Nexus 5 and enable USB debugging.
4. Now you have to connect your LG phone with your PC via USB cable.
5. After connecting your LG device, you have to transfer Liscio ROM ZIP file and Google Apps package to the SD card of your LG smartphone. Then, turn it off.
6. Remove the USB cable from your LG Nexus 5 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from the main menu of your LG smartphone.
8. You have to choose “wipe cache partition” from the main menu of your LG smartphone.
9. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” and then search for Liscio ROM ZIP file and Google Apps package from the SD card of your LG Nexus 5 smartphone. Then, install them.
10. Now you have to return to the main menu of your LG Nexus 5 and choose “reboot system now” option.
You will have to wait until your LG Nexus 5 restarts. It may take around 3 minutes to reboot. Once your LG phone is restarted, you can enjoy Liscio ROM. If you are facing any difficulty while installing Liscio ROM on your LG smartphone, then you can tell your difficulty in the comment section.