Are you using LG Google Nexus 5? This is one of my favorite smartphones because the search engine giant Google is the manufacturer of this device. Actually, I forgot to mention that this phone is manufactured by both Google and LG. It has managed to attract many people. If you are using LG Google Nexus 5, then you might be wondering how to install Custom ROM on Nexus 5. My dear friend you can do it easily. Today, I am going to talk about NexSense Custom ROM that is specially designed for Nexus 5. In the previous article, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini to Android KitKat VanirAOSP ROM. Now you can update LG Google Nexus 5 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat NexSense Custom ROM.
NexSense is one of the most popular Custom ROMs. You can enjoy many exciting features on your Nexus 5 after installing NexSense. This is really a great news for LG Google Nexus 5 users who are bored with the official firmware. One thing I love about this ROM is that it allows LG Google Nexus 5 users to enjoy HTC Sense 6.0 user interface on their device. Well, you must root LG Google Nexus 5 in order to install NexSense. CWM recovery also need to be installed on Nexus 5 before updating it to NexSense. I recommend you must backup your important data available on your Nexus 5 before updating it to NexSense. LG Google Nexus 5 USB driver need to be installed on your PC for successful connection between your Nexus 5 and computer.
Below are the steps using which you can install NexSense Custom ROM on your Nexus 5. Androidbiits will not be responsible if your LG Google Nexus 5 got corrupted during the installation process. My dear friend your Nexus 5 battery level must be above 96% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat NexSense Custom ROM on LG Google Nexus 5
1. First, you have to download NexSense ROM from the given link.
2. Now you have to download Google Apps package for 4.95-inch Nexus 5 from the given link.
3. Go to the settings of LG Google Nexus 5 and enable USB debugging.
4. Now you have to connect your 4.95-inch Nexus 5 with your PC via USB cable.
5. After connecting your 4.95-inch Nexus 5, you have to transfer NexSense ROM ZIP file and Google Apps package to the SD card of your LG Google Nexus 5. Then, turn it off.
6. Remove the USB cable from your 4.95-inch Nexus 5 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from the main menu of your 4.95-inch Nexus 5.
8. You have to choose “wipe cache partition” from the main menu of your 4.95-inch Nexus 5.
9. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” and then search for NexSense ROM ZIP file and Google Apps package from the SD card of your 4.95-inch Nexus 5. Then, install them.
10. Now you have to return to the main menu of your 4.95-inch Nexus 5 and choose “reboot system now” option.
You will have to wait until your 4.95-inch Nexus 5 restarts. It may take around 5 minutes to reboot. Once your LG Google Nexus 5 is restarted, you can enjoy NexSense. If you are facing any difficulty while installing NexSense, then you can tell your difficulty in the comment section below.