Are you a proud owner of Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-I8190? The South Korean giant Samsung has launched this smartphone specially for the people who don’t like to use big screen phones. Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini has managed to attract many Samsung smartphone lovers. It comes with a decent screen size. If you are using Galaxy S3 Mini, then you might be wondering how to install KitKat Custom ROM on Galaxy S3 Mini. Don’t worry, I am here to help you. I am going to tell about VanirAOSP that is a Custom ROM specially designed for Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-I8190. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android KitKat Shohat ROM. Now you can update Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-I8190 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat VanirAOSP ROM.
VanirAOSP is a popular Custom ROM. You can enjoy many exciting features on your Galaxy S3 Mini after installing VanirAOSP. This is really a great news for Galaxy S3 Mini users who are expecting to enjoy Android KitKat on their phone. You need to root Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-I8190 in order to install VanirAOSP. CWM recovery also need to be installed on Galaxy S3 Mini before updating it to VanirAOSP. I suggest you must backup your contacts available on your Galaxy S3 Mini before updating it to VanirAOSP ROM. Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-I8190 USB driver need to be installed on your PC for successful connection between your Galaxy S3 Mini and computer.
You can follow the steps posted below to install VanirAOSP on your S3 Mini. Androidbiits will not be responsible if your Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-I8190 got corrupted during the installation process. I recommend that the battery level of your Galaxy S3 Mini must be above 95% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat VanirAOSP ROM on Samsung Galaxy S III Mini GT-I8190
1. First, you have to download VanirAOSP ROM from the given link.
2. Download Google Apps package for your S3 Mini from the given link.
3. Go to the settings of Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini and enable USB debugging.
4. Now you have to connect your S3 Mini with your PC via USB cable.
5. After connecting your S3 Mini, you have to transfer VanirAOSP ROM ZIP file and Google Apps package to the SD card of your S3 Mini. Then, switch it off.
6. Remove the USB cable from your Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from the main menu of your S3 Mini.
8. You have to choose “wipe cache partition” from the main menu of your S3 Mini.
9. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” and then search for Shohat ROM ZIP file and Google Apps package from the SD card of your S3 Mini. Then, install them.
10. Now you have to return to the main menu of your Galaxy S3 Mini and choose “reboot system now” option.
You will have to wait until your Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini restarts. It may take around 5 minutes to reboot. Once your S3 Mini is restarted, you can enjoy VanirAOSP. If you are facing any difficulty while installing VanirAOSP, then you can tell your difficulty in the comment section below.