Are you using Samsung Galaxy Express GT-I8730? Androidbiits.com is going to share some good news with the people who are using Galaxy Express. Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean ZHANE1 [I8730ZHANE1] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Express GT-I8730. Are you wondering how to install I8730ZHANE1? I am here to help you in installing Android 4.1.2 ZHANE1 on Galaxy Express GT-I8730. I have recently posted the steps for updating AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note II SGH-I317 to Android 4.4.2 LiquidSmooth. Now you can update Samsung Galaxy Express GT-I8730 to Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean ZHANE1. This is really a great news for Galaxy Express users who are waiting for new firmware update.
I am hoping that you will be able to update your Samsung Galaxy Express to Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean ZHANE1 without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. I8730ZHANE1 will bring improvements on your Galaxy Express GT-I8730. You don’t need to install CWM recovery on your Galaxy Express. Soon you will be able to root Samsung Galaxy Express GT-I8730 on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean ZHANE1. Dear friend you must save all files in a secure place before installing I8730ZHANE1. You must install Samsung Galaxy Express GT-I8730 USB driver on your PC before connecting your Galaxy Express with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean ZHANE1. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your GT-I8730 got corrupted during the update process. Express GT-I8730 battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean ZHANE1 [I8730ZHANE1] on Samsung Galaxy Express GT-I8730
1. First, you need to download Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean ZHANE1 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install I8730ZHANE1 on your Galaxy Express GT-I8730.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy Express GT-I8730 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Galaxy Express GT-I8730.
- Press Galaxy Express volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press Galaxy Express Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of GT-I8730.
- Press Galaxy Express Power button again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Galaxy Express GT-I8730 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Express GT-I8730 with your
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean ZHANE1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean ZHANE1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you will have to wait until your Express GT-I8730 restarts. It may take around 5 minutes to reboot. Once your GT-I8730 is restarted, you can enjoy I8730ZHANE1. In this way you can install Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean ZHANE1 [I8730ZHANE1] on Samsung Galaxy Express GT-I8730. If you are facing any difficulty while installing I8730ZHANE1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.