Are you using Samsung Galaxy Nexus GT-I9250? This smartphone has managed to attract many people. The great thing about Samsung Galaxy Nexus is that it is manufactured by the South Korean company Samsung and search engine giant Google. If you are planning to update Samsung Galaxy Nexus GT-I9250 to a Custom ROM, then you are visiting the correct website. Today, I am going to discuss about PAC ROM BlackPowerEdition, which is a Custom ROM for Galaxy Nexus. I have recently published an article for updating Samsung Galaxy S II to Android Jelly Bean XXMS7. Now you can update Samsung Galaxy Nexus GT-I9250 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat PAC ROM BlackPowerEdition.
PAC ROM is one of the popular ROMs available for Galaxy Nexus. You can enjoy several new features on your Nexus after installing PAC ROM BlackPowerEdition. This is a pretty good news for Galaxy Nexus users who are bored with the official firmware. You must root your Samsung Galaxy Nexus GT-I9250 in order to install PAC ROM BlackPowerEdition. CWM recovery need to be installed on your Galaxy Nexus before updating it. My dear friend you must backup all contacts available on your Galaxy Nexus before updating it to PAC ROM. Samsung Galaxy Nexus GT-I9250 USB driver need to be installed on your computer for successful connection between your PC and Galaxy Nexus.
You can follow the steps posted below to install PAC ROM BlackPowerEdition on your Samsung Galaxy Nexus GT-I9250. Androidbiits will not be responsible if your Galaxy Nexus got damaged during the installation process. Your Galaxy Nexus battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat PAC ROM BlackPowerEdition on Samsung Galaxy Nexus GT-I9250
1. First, you have to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat PAC ROM BlackPowerEdition from the given link.
2. Now you have to download Google Apps package for your Galaxy Nexus from the given link.
3. Go to the settings of Samsung Galaxy Nexus GT-I9250 and enable USB debugging.
4. Now you have to connect your Galaxy Nexus with your PC via USB cable.
5. After connecting your Galaxy Nexus, you have to transfer PAC ROM BlackPowerEdition ZIP file and Google Apps package to the SD card of your Galaxy Nexus from your PC. Then, switch it off.
6. Remove the USB cable from your Samsung Galaxy Nexus GT-I9250 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from the main menu of your Galaxy Nexus.
8. You have to choose “wipe cache partition” from the main menu of your Galaxy Nexus.
9. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” and then search for PAC ROM BlackPowerEdition ZIP file and Google Apps package from the SD card of your Samsung Galaxy Nexus. Then, install them.
10. Now you have to return to the main menu of your Galaxy Nexus and choose “reboot system now” option.
You will have to wait until your Samsung Galaxy Nexus GT-I9250 restarts. It may take around 4 minutes to reboot. Once your Galaxy Nexus is restarted, you can enjoy PAC ROM BlackPowerEdition. If you are facing any difficulty while installing PAC ROM BlackPowerEdition, then you can tell your difficulty in the comment section below.