If you are a Samsung tablet lover, then you must have heard about Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE SM-P605M. Androidbiits.com is going to share some good news with Galaxy Note 10.1 owners. Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBUCNE3 [P605MUBUCNE3] has been released for Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE SM-P605M. I am ready to help you in installing Android 4.4.2 UBUCNE3 on your SM-P605M. I have recently posted the steps for installing Android 4.4.3 on Motorola Moto G. Now I am going to write the steps using which you can update Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE SM-P605M to Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBUCNE3.
I am hoping that you will be able to update Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE to Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBUCNE3 easily after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. P605MUBUCNE3 will bring improvement on your Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE SM-P605M. Well, CWM recovery is not required to be installed on your tab. The good news is that you can easily root Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE after installing Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBUCNE3. You must save your files in a safe place before updating your Note 10.1 LTE. My dear friend you have to install Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE SM-P605M USB Driver on your PC before connecting your tab with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 UBUCNE3. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your 10.1 inch tab got corrupted during the update process. Well, your Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE battery level must be above 88% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBUCNE3 [P605MUBUCNE3] on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE SM-P605M
1. First, you have to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBUCNE3 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install P605MUBUCNE3 on your tab.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy Note into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE SM-P605M.
- Press Galaxy Note volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press Galaxy Note Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of 10.1-inch device. You will be able to view a warning message on your tab after some time.
- Press Galaxy Note Power button again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Galaxy Note with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Galaxy Note with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBUCNE3 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBUCNE3, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
You will have to wait until your 10.1-inch Galaxy tab restarts. This device may take around 3 minutes to reboot. Once your Galaxy SM-P605M is restarted, you can enjoy P605MUBUCNE3. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBUCNE3 on your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE SM-P605M. If you are facing any difficulty while installing P605MUBUCNE3, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.