Androidbiits.com is going to share some good news with Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 SM-P605 users. Now you can enjoy a new official firmware update on your tab. Android 4.4.2 KitKat ZSUCNE3 has been released for Galaxy Note 10.1. I am ready to help you in installing Android 4.4.2 ZSUCNE3 on your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 SM-P605. The firmware P605ZSUCNE3 is released by the South Korean giant Samsung. In the previous article, I have posted the steps for installing Android 4.4.3 KitKat KTU84L on Google Nexus 7. Now you can update Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 SM-P605 LTE to Android 4.4.2 KitKat ZSUCNE3.
This is a pretty good news for Galaxy Note 10.1 users. You can update your tab to Android 4.4.2 ZSUCNE3 after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. P605ZSUCNE3 will bring improvements to your Note 10.1. CWM recovery is not required to be installed on your Note 10.1 before updating it to P605ZSUCNE3. The good news is that you can easily root your Note 10.1 LTE after installing Android 4.4.2 ZSUCNE3. You must save all files in a secure place before updating your Galaxy Note 10.1. Oh yes, the important thing is Note 10.1 USB driver that is needed to be installed on your PC before connecting your 10-inch tab.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 ZSUCNE3 on Note 10.1. Yes, Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your 10-inch tab got corrupted during the update process. Another important thing is that Note 10.1 battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat ZSUCNE3 on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 SM-P605 LTE
1. First you have to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat ZSUCNE3 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install P605ZSUCNE3 on your LTE Galaxy Note 10.1.
3. Now you have to put your LTE tab into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Note 10.1 SM-P605.
- Press LTE Note 10.1 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press Note 10.1 SM-P605 Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of 10-inch tab. You will be able to view a warning message on your Note 10.1 SM-P605 after some time.
- Press Note 10.1 SM-P605 Power button again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your LTE Note 10.1 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your 10.1-inch LTE tab with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of KitKat ZSUCNE3 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of KitKat ZSUCNE3, you have to press “PDA” in Odin and choose
8. Now you have to press “PDA” in Odin and choose “modem” file.
9. Now you have to press “CSC” in Odin and choose “csc” file.
10. Press “PIT” in Odin and choose “.pit” file.
11. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
You will have to wait until your 10.1-inch LTE tab restarts. It may take around 6 minutes to reboot. Once your Note 10.1 SM-P605 is restarted, you can enjoy P605ZSUCNE3. If you are facing any difficulty while installing P605ZSUCNE3, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.