Androidbiits.com is going to share some good news with Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE users. Now you can install a new official firmware update on your 5.7-inch device. Android 4.4.2 KitKat DXUENE4 [N9005DXUENE4] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005. My dear friend I am ready to help you in installing Android 4.4.2 DXUENE4 on your Galaxy Note 3 LTE. Well, I have recently posted the steps for installing Android KitKat UEU2CNE2 on Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 WiFi. Now I am going to write the steps using which you can update Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat DXUENE4.
I am expecting that you will be able to update your Note 3 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat DXUENE4 without facing any problem by reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N9005DXUENE4 will bring many improvements to your Note 3. It is not essential to install CWM recovery on your Note 3 for this process. The good news is that you can easily root Galaxy Note 3 LTE after installing Android 4.4.2 KitKat DXUENE4. Back up your personal files before updating your 5.7-inch phone. The key thing is Galaxy Note 3 LTE USB driver that is needed to be installed on your Personal computer before connecting your Note 3.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat DXUENE4 on Galaxy Note 3 LTE. Dear friend you must note that Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your 5.7-inch phone got corrupted during the update process. Note 3 LTE battery level must be above 78% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat DXUENE4 [N9005DXUENE4] on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005
1. First, you have to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat DXUENE4 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N9005DXUENE4 on your Galaxy Note 3 LTE.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy Note 3 LTE into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your 5.7-inch Galaxy Note 3 LTE.
- Press Note 3 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press Note 3 Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of 4.3-inch S4. You will be able to view a warning message on your 5.7-inch Galaxy Note 3 LTE after some time.
- Press Note 3 Power button again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Note 3 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your 5.7-inch Galaxy Note 3 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of KitKat DXUENE4 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of KitKat DXUENE4, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
You will have to wait until your 5.7-inch Galaxy Note 3 restarts. This device may take around 2 minutes to reboot. Once your 5.7-inch phone is restarted, you can enjoy N9005DXUENE4. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat DXUENE4 on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005. If you are facing any difficulty while installing N9005DXUENE4, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below. Keep visiting Androidbiits.com to get more updates about your Galaxy Note 3 LTE.