Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 WiFi GT-N5110 has managed to attract many tablet lovers. Now Androidbiits.com is going to share some good news with Galaxy Note 8.0 WiFi users. Now you can enjoy a new official firmware update. Android 4.4.2 KitKat UEU2CNE2 [N5110UEU2CNE2] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Wi-Fi GT-N5110. I am ready to help you in installing Android 4.4.2 KitKat UEU2CNE2 on your Galaxy Note 8.0 WiFi. In the previous post, I have published the steps for installing Android 4.2.2 UBUBNE2 on Samsung Galaxy S4 mini LTE. Now you can update Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 WiFi GT-N5110 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat UEU2CNE2.
You can update your Note 8.0 to Android 4.4.2 UEU2CNE2 after following the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N5110UEU2CNE2 will bring several improvements to your Note 8.0. CWM recovery is not required to be installed on your Note 8.0. Well, you can easily root Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 WiFi GT-N5110 after installing Android 4.4.2 UEU2CNE2. You must backup your files in a safe place before installing N5110UEU2CNE2. Galaxy Note 8.0 WiFi GT-N5110 USB driver need to be installed on your PC before connecting your 8-inch tab.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat UEU2CNE2 on Galaxy Note 8.0 WiFi GT-N5110. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your 8-inch tab got corrupted during the update process. Note 8.0 WiFi GT-N5110 battery level must be above 98% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat UEU2CNE2 [N5110UEU2CNE2] on Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Wi-Fi GT-N5110
1. First, you have to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat UEU2CNE2 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N5110UEU2CNE2 on your Galaxy Note 8.0 Wi-Fi.
3. Now you have to put your Note 8.0 Wi-Fi into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your 8-inch Galaxy Note.
- Press Note 8.0 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press Note 8.0 Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of 8-inch tab. You will be able to view a warning message on your 8-inch Galaxy Note after some time.
- Press Note 8.0 Power button again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Note 8.0 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your 8-inch Galaxy Note with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of KitKat UEU2CNE2 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of KitKat UEU2CNE2, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
You will have to wait until your 8-inch Galaxy Note restarts. The tab may take around 4 minutes to reboot. Once your WiFi tab is restarted, you can enjoy N5110UEU2CNE2. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat UEU2CNE2 on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Wi-Fi GT-N5110. If you are facing any difficulty while installing N5110UEU2CNE2, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below. Keep visiting Androidbiits.com to get more updates about your Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Wi-Fi GT-N5110.