If you are from the United States of America, then you must have heard about Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005. Many American smartphone lovers have bought this phone. It is a great product from the South Korean giant Samsung. If you are running the Android official firmware on your Galaxy Note 3 LTE, then you might be wondering how to install Custom ROM on your Note 3. Don’t worry, I will help you in updating your Galaxy Note 3. I am going to talk about Omega. It is a Custom ROM specially designed for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005. In the previous article, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy S to Android KitKat CyanAOSP Custom ROM. Now you can update Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat Omega Custom ROM.
Omega is one of the popular ROMs. You can enjoy several new features on your Note 3 after installing Omega. This is really a great news for Galaxy Note 3 LTE users who are bored with the official firmware. My dear friend you need to root Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005 in order to install Omega. CWM recovery also need to be installed on Note 3 LTE before updating it to Omega. Well, you will need to backup your messages, contacts and photos available on your Galaxy Note 3 LTE before updating it. The key thing is Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005 USB driver, it is need to be installed on your computer for successful connection between your LTE smartphone and computer.
Below are the steps using which you can install Omega on your Note 3. Androidbiits will not be responsible if your LTE smartphone got corrupted during the installation process. Well, your Galaxy Note 3 battery level must be above 74% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat Omega Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005
1. First, you have to download Omega ROM.
2. Download Google Apps package for your LTE device.
3. Go to the settings of Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005 and enable USB debugging.
4. Now you have to connect your LTE device with your PC via USB cable.
5. After connecting your LTE device, you have to transfer Omega Custom ROM ZIP file and Google Apps package to the SD card of your 5.7-inch Galaxy Note 3. Then, switch it off.
6. Remove the USB cable from your LTE device and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from the main menu of your LTE device.
8. You have to choose “wipe cache partition” from the main menu of your LTE device.
9. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” and then search for Omega Custom ROM ZIP file and Google Apps package from the SD card of your LTE device. Then, install them.
10. Now you have to return to the main menu of your 5.7-inch Galaxy Note 3 and choose “reboot system now” option.
You will have to wait until your 5.7-inch Galaxy Note 3 restarts. It may take around 4 minutes to reboot. Once your LTE device is restarted, you can enjoy Omega. If you are facing any difficulty while installing Omega, then you can tell your difficulty in the comment section below.