Are you using Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE? This smartphone is very popular among people due to its big screen. Today I have some good news for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE users. If you have managed to get your hands on it, then you will be happy to know that a new build of Android 4.4.2 KitKat has been released for this phone. Now you can update Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUEND6. You can experience some exciting features after installing it on your big smartphone. If you love Jelly Bean, then you can now update Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo SM-N7505 to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean XXUBND2. Androidbiits.com will post the steps to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUEND6 on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005.
I recommend you must use the latest version of firmware on your smartphone. You can feel the difference after installing Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUEND6 on your device. The important thing is that your big screen smartphone will lose root after installing the new build. If you are a diehard fan of rooted apps and games, then you will have to root your big screen phone again after updating it to build XXUEND6. You should note that it is an official firmware, so you can avoid installing ClockworkMod recovery on your Note 3.
You may lose all your contacts, messages and important data during the update process, so you must backup all your data before the installation process. It is essential to install Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE USB driver on your PC before connecting your smartphone. It can be downloaded from the official website of Samsung.
Are you ready for updating your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE ? Now I am going to post the tutorial for installing Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUEND6 on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005. You must note that Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if you damage your Samsung smartphone after following these steps, so you must follow this tutorial at your own risk. I recommend you must check the battery level of your Note 3 and charge it completely before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUEND6 on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005
1. First you have to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUEND6 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download new version of Odin on your PC.
3. Now you have to put your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE with your PC via USB cable. (Your Note 3 must be in download mode)
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your big screen phone successfully with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUEND6 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of KitKat XXUEND6, you have to press “PDA” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press “PDA” in Odin and choose “modem” file.
9. Now you have to press “CSC” in Odin and choose “csc” file.
10. Press “PIT” in Odin and choose “.pit” file.
11. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Re-Partition” and “Auto-reboot” options.
You can drink a cup of coffee until your Note 3 restarts. Your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005 may take around 6 minutes to reboot. Once your big screen Note 3 is restarted, you can experience the improvement on your Note 3. If you are facing any issue during update process, then don’t hesitate to ask me any question in the comment section. I will try my best to solve your difficulty. Keep visiting androidbiits.com for more Android news.