Samsung Galaxy S4 mini LTE is one of the most popular smartphones from the South Korean giant Samsung. Androidbiits.com is going to share some good news with Galaxy S4 mini LTE users. Now you can install an official firmware update. Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean UBUBNE2 [I9195UBUBNE2] has been released for Samsung Galaxy S4 mini LTE GT-I9195. Don’t worry my dear friend, I am here to help you in installing Android 4.2.2 UBUBNE2 on your Galaxy S4 mini LTE. In the previous post, I have written the steps for installing Android 4.4.2 KTU1ANE8 on Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900K. Now you can update Samsung Galaxy S4 mini LTE GT-I9195 to Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean UBUBNE2.
You can update your S4 mini to Android 4.2.2 UBUBNE2 after following the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. I9195UBUBNE2 will bring several improvements to your Galaxy S4 mini LTE. Yes, CWM recovery is not required to be installed on your S4 mini. The good news is you can easily root Samsung Galaxy S4 mini LTE GT-I9195 after installing Android 4.2.2 UBUBNE2. Dear reader you must save your data in a secure place before installing I9195UBUBNE2. Well, you need to install Galaxy S4 mini LTE USB driver on your PC before connecting your 4.3-inch phone.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean UBUBNE2 on Galaxy S4 mini LTE. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your 4.3-inch S4 mini got corrupted during the update process. I forgot to say that your S4 mini battery level must be above 88% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean UBUBNE2 [I9195UBUBNE2] on Samsung Galaxy S4 mini LTE GT-I9195
1. First, you have to download Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean UBUBNE2 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install I9195UBUBNE2 on your Galaxy S4 mini LTE.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy S4 mini LTE into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your 4.3-inch Galaxy S4 mini LTE.
- Press Galaxy S4 mini volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press Galaxy S4 mini Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of 4.3-inch S4. You will be able to view a warning message on your S4 mini LTE after some time.
- Press Galaxy S4 mini Power button again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Galaxy S4 mini LTE with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your 4.3-inch Galaxy S4 mini LTE with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Jelly Bean UBUBNE2 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Jelly Bean UBUBNE2, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
You will have to wait until your 4.3-inch Galaxy S4 mini restarts. The phone may take around 7 minutes to reboot. Once your S4 mini LTE is restarted, you can enjoy I9195UBUBNE2. If you are facing any difficulty while installing I9195UBUBNE2, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.