Are you using US Cellular Samsung Galaxy Note II SCH-R950? Androidbiits.com is going to share a piece of good news with Galaxy Note II SCH-R950 owners. Android 4.4.2 KitKat VXUCNE2 [R950VXUCNE2] has been released for US Cellular Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SCH-R950. You might be planning to install it on your Note II SCH-R950. I am here to help you in installing Android 4.4.2 VXUCNE2 on Galaxy Note 2 SCH-R950. I have recently posted the steps for installing Android 4.4.2 XXUDNE6 on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000. Now I am going to write the steps using which you can update U.S. Cellular Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SCH-R950 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat VXUCNE2. This is really a great news for Samsung Note 2 users.
You can update your Galaxy Note 2 SCH-R950 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat VXUCNE2 without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. R950VXUCNE2 will bring improvement on your Galaxy Note 2 SCH-R950. You don’t need to install CWM recovery on your SCH-R950. Soon you will be able to root Galaxy Note II SCH-R950 on Android 4.4.2 KitKat VXUCNE2. Don’t forget to save your files securely before updating your Galaxy Note 2 SCH-R950. Well, you need to install Galaxy Note 2 SCH-R950 USB Driver on your PC before connecting your device with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat VXUCNE2. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your SCH-R950 got corrupted during the update process. The following tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy Note II SCH-R950. Your SCH-R950 battery level must be above 85% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat VXUCNE2 [R950VXUCNE2] on US Cellular Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SCH-R950
1. First, you have to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat VXUCNE2 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install R950VXUCNE2 on your Note 2 SCH-R950.
3. Now you have to put your Note 2 SCH-R950 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Galaxy Note 2 SCH-R950.
- Press your Note 2 SCH-R950 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press Note 2 SCH-R950 Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of SCH-R950.
- Press your Note 2 SCH-R950 Power button again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Galaxy Note 2 SCH-R950 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your SCH-R950 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat VXUCNE2 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat VXUCNE2, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you will have to wait until your SCH-R950 restarts. This device may take around 6 minutes to reboot. Once your SCH-R950 is restarted, you can enjoy R950VXUCNE2. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat VXUCNE2 [R950VXUCNE2] on Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SCH-R950. If you are facing any difficulty while installing R950VXUCNE2, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.