Are you using Samsung Galaxy Note II SHV-E250S? Androidbiits.com is going to share some good news with the users of Galaxy Note II LTE. Android 4.4.2 KitKat KSUKNE6 [E250SKSUKNE6] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SHV-E250S. Don’t worry, I will help you in installing Android 4.4.2 KSUKNE6 on Galaxy Note 2 SHV-E250S. I have recently posted the step-by-step instructions for installing Android 4.4.2 XXU1ANE5 on Samsung Galaxy K Zoom SM-C115. Now you can update Samsung Galaxy Note II SHV-E250S to Android 4.4.2 KitKat KSUKNE6 without facing any difficulty.
Yes, you can easily update Galaxy Note 2 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat KSUKNE6 after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. E250SKSUKNE6 will bring some improvement on your Note II SHV-E250S. CWM recovery is also not required to be installed on your Note II. The good news is that you can root Samsung Galaxy Note II SHV-E250S easily after installing Android 4.4.2 KSUKNE6. You must save your contacts and messages in a secure place before updating your Note II. You must install Galaxy Note II SHV-E250S USB driver on your computer before connecting your Note II.
Below are the steps using which you can install E250SKSUKNE6 on Galaxy Note II SHV-E250S. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your 5.5-inch Note II got corrupted during the update process. Galaxy Note II SHV-E250S battery level must be above 78% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat KSUKNE6 [E250SKSUKNE6] on Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SHV-E250S
1. First, you have to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat KSUKNE6 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install E250SKSUKNE6 on your Galaxy Note 2 SHV-E250S.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy Note 2 SHV-E250S into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Note 2 SHV-E250S.
- Press Note 2 SHV-E250S volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press Note 2 SHV-E250S Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of SHV-E250S. You will be able to view a warning message on your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 after some time.
- Press Note 2 SHV-E250S Power button again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Galaxy Note 2 SHV-E250S with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Note 2 SHV-E250S with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KSUKNE6 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KSUKNE6, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
You will have to wait until your 5.5-inch Galaxy Note 2 restarts. This device may take around 8 minutes to reboot. Once your Note 2 SHV-E250S is restarted, you can enjoy E250SKSUKNE6. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat KSUKNE6 on your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SHV-E250S. If you are facing any difficulty while installing E250SKSUKNE6, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below. Soon Androidbiits.com will provide the rooting guide for Galaxy Note II.