Are you using Samsung Galaxy S III mini VE? Androidbiits.com is going to share some good news with you. Now you can enjoy a new official firmware update on your phone. Android 4.2.2 XXUANE2 [I8200NXXUANE2] has been released for Samsung Galaxy S III mini Value Edition. I am ready to help you in installing Android 4.2.2 XXUANE2 on your phone. In the previous article, I have posted the steps for installing Android 4.4.2 KitKat ZSUCNE3 on Galaxy Note 10.1. Now you can update Samsung Galaxy S III mini Value Edition GT-I8200N to Android 4.2.2 XXUANE2.
This is a pretty good news for Galaxy S III mini VE users. You can update your phone to Android 4.2.2 XXUANE2 after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. I8200NXXUANE2 will bring improvement to your Galaxy S3 mini VE. For this, CWM recovery is not required to be installed on your S3 mini VE. The good news is that you can easily root Samsung Galaxy S III mini Value Edition GT-I8200N after installing Android 4.2.2 XXUANE2. You must backup all files in a safe place before installing I8200NXXUANE2. Samsung Galaxy S III mini VE GT-I8200N USB driver that is needed to be installed on your PC before connecting your 4-inch phone.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.2.2 XXUANE2 on Galaxy S III mini VE. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your 4-inch phone got corrupted during the update process. Galaxy S III mini VE battery level must be above 92% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.2.2 XXUANE2 [I8200NXXUANE2] on Samsung Galaxy S III mini Value Edition GT-I8200N
1. First, you have to download Android 4.2.2 XXUANE2 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install I8200NXXUANE2 on your Galaxy S III mini Value Edition.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy S III mini VE into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your 4-inch S III mini VE.
- Press Galaxy S III mini VE volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press Galaxy S III mini VE Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of 4-inch phone. You will be able to view a warning message on your S III mini after some time.
- Press Galaxy S III mini VE Power button again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Samsung Galaxy S III mini VE GT-I8200N with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your 10.1-inch LTE tab with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.2.2 XXUANE2 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.2.2 XXUANE2, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
You will have to wait until your 4-inch Galaxy S III mini VE restarts. It may take around 7 minutes to reboot. Once your S III mini VE is restarted, you can enjoy I8200NXXUANE2. If you are facing any difficulty while installing I8200NXXUANE2, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.