Have you managed to get your hands on Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-I747M? Androidbiits.com is going to share some good news with the people who are using Galaxy S III SGH-I747M. Android 4.4.2 KitKat VLUFNE6 [I747MVLUFNE6] has been released for Samsung Galaxy S III SGH-I747M. You might be planning to install I747MVLUFNE6. My dear friend, I am here to help you in installing Android 4.4.2 VLUFNE6 on Samsung Galaxy S III SGH-I747M. Recently, I have published the step-by-step instructions for updating Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000 to Android 4.4.2 XXUDNE5. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy S III SGH-I747M to Android 4.4.2 KitKat VLUFNE6.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat VLUFNE6 on Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-I747M without facing any difficulty after following the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. I747MVLUFNE6 will bring some improvements on your Galaxy S3 SGH-I747M. It is not essential to install CWM recovery on your S3 SGH-I747M. Soon you will be able to root Samsung Galaxy S III SGH-I747M on Android 4.4.2 VLUFNE6. I forgot to mention that you must save your personal files in a secure place before updating S3 SGH-I747M. You must install Galaxy S III SGH-I747M USB driver on your PC before connecting your SGH-I747M with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat VLUFNE6 [I747MVLUFNE6]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your SGH-I747M got damaged during the update process. SGH-I747M battery level must be above 94% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat VLUFNE6 [I747MVLUFNE6] on Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-I747M
1. First, you have to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat VLUFNE6 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install I747MVLUFNE6 on your Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-I747M.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy S3 SGH-I747M into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Galaxy S3 SGH-I747M.
- Press Galaxy S3 SGH-I747M volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press Galaxy S3 SGH-I747M Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of SGH-I747M.
- Press Galaxy S3 SGH-I747M Power button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your SGH-I747M with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your SGH-I747M with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat VLUFNE6 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat VLUFNE6, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Oh yes, you have done it. Now you will need to wait until your SGH-I747M restarts. This phone may take around 7 minutes to reboot. Once your SGH-I747M is being restarted, you can enjoy I747MVLUFNE6. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 VLUFNE6. If you are facing any difficulty while installing I747MVLUFNE6, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.