Are you an Android smartphone lover? Do you love to install new Custom ROM on your smartphone? You can find several Android smartphones in the market. Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100 is one of them. If you are planning to install a new Custom ROM on your Galaxy S2, then you are visiting the correct website. I have already posted the steps for updating this phone to Android KitKat AOSB Project Custom ROM. Now I am going to write the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat SlimSaber Custom ROM.
You will be very happy after installing SlimSaber on your phone. You will be able to experience the improvement on your Galaxy S2 after installing this ROM. The great thing about this phone is that it allows users to enjoy many exciting features. You have to root your Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100 in order to install SlimSaber Custom ROM. CWM recovery need to be installed on your Galaxy S2 before installing the new ROM. If you have stored your personal photos and videos on your Samsung Galaxy S2, then you must backup them before following the steps. One thing I forgot to say that Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100 USB driver must be installed on your computer before connecting your phone.
Now you must be desperately waiting to update your Galaxy S2. You can follow the steps posted below to install SlimSaber Custom ROM on Galaxy S2. Androidbiits will not be responsible if your Galaxy S2 I9100 got damaged during the installation process. The most important thing is that Galaxy S2 battery level must be above 86% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat SlimSaber Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100
1. First, you have to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat SlimSaber Custom ROM from the given link.
2. Now you have to download Google Apps package for your Samsung Galaxy S II from the given link.
3. Go to the settings of Galaxy S II and enable USB debugging.
4. Now you have to connect your Samsung Galaxy S II with your PC via USB cable.
5. After connecting your Galaxy S II, you have to transfer SlimSaber Custom ROM ZIP file and Google Apps package to the SD card of your Samsung Galaxy S II. Then, turn it off.
6. Remove the USB cable from your Galaxy S II and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from the main menu of your Galaxy S II.
8. You have to choose “wipe cache partition” from the main menu of your Galaxy S II.
9. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” and then search for SlimSaber Custom ROM ZIP file and Google Apps package from the SD card of your Galaxy S II. Then, install them.
10. Now you have to return to the main menu of your Samsung Galaxy S II and choose “reboot system now” option.
You can have a cup of coffee until your Samsung Galaxy S II restarts. It may take around 6 minutes to reboot. Once your Galaxy S II is restarted, you can enjoy SlimSaber ROM. If you are facing any difficulty while installing SlimSaber ROM on your Galaxy S II, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section.