Are you using Samsung Galaxy S3? This is one of the most popular smartphones among people. If you are using this phone, then I am going to share a good news with you. Now you can install a new Custom ROM on this phone. Recently I have posted the steps to update this smartphone to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean XXUGND2. Now I am going to write the steps to update Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat Fusion SP Custom ROM. You can experience many exciting features after installing it on your device. If you don’t want to lose your data, then you must save them before the installation process.
If you want to use Samsung phone in a better way, then you must install this custom ROM on your smartphone. It will provide low battery warning and you will be able to see new icons and animations on your phone. If you are planning to update your Samsung Galaxy S3, then you must root it first. If you have already rooted your phone, then the next step is to install CMW recovery on your Samsung Galaxy S3. Another important thing is that you must install Samsung Galaxy S3 USB driver on your computer before connecting your device.
Are you ready to update your Samsung Galaxy S III to the new custom ROM? Now I am going to share all the steps those are required to update Samsung Galaxy S3 to Fusion SP custom ROM. You must note that Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if you damage your Samsung Galaxy S3 after following these steps, so try these steps at your own risk. I recommend you must charge your Galaxy S3 completely before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat Fusion SP Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300
1. First you have to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat Fusion SP Custom ROM for your Samsung phone.
2. Now you have to download Google Apps package for Samsung Galaxy S3.
3. Now you have to connect your Samsung Galaxy S3 with your PC via USB cable.
4. After connecting your Samsung phone, you have to transfer the downloaded Fusion SP Custom ROM ZIP file and Google Apps package to the SD card of your Samsung Galaxy S3 from your PC. You have to switch off your Galaxy S3 after completion of the transfer process.
5. Remove the USB cable from your Samsung Galaxy S III and then you have to put your phone into Recovery Mode.
6. You have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from the main menu after putting your Samsung phone into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe cache partition” from the main menu.
8. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” from the main menu. Then, you have to search for the Fusion SP Custom ROM ZIP file and Google Apps package from the SD card of your Samsung Galaxy S III. Then, install them on your phone.
9. Now you have to choose “reboot system now” option.
You can talk with your friend until your phone restarts. Your Samsung Galaxy S III may take around 6 minutes to reboot. Once your phone is restarted, you can take the advantage of having Fusion SP custom ROM on your Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300. If you are facing any difficulty while installing Fusion SP custom ROM, then don’t hesitate to explain your difficulty in the comment section. I will try to solve your issue as soon as possible.