Are you using Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300? Are you planning to install a new Custom ROM on your Galaxy S3? This smartphone has managed to attract many people. I am also a big fan of Galaxy S3. The South Korean company has done a good job by launching this smartphone. Today, I am going to say something about a new Custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300. The name of this Custom ROM is Hypermax. In the previous article, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy S2 to Android KitKat SlimSaber Custom ROM. Now you can update Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat Hypermax ROM.
Hypermax is one of the best ROMs available for Galaxy S III. You will be very happy after installing it. You can enjoy many new features on your Galaxy S III after installing Hypermax. This is really a great news for the people who are bored with the old firmware. You must root your Samsung Galaxy S III in order to install Hypermax. CWM recovery also need to be installed on your Galaxy S III before updating it to the new Custom ROM. All data including photos, videos, contacts and messages available on your Samsung Galaxy S III may be vanished after updating your phone, so you must take a backup. My dear friend don’t forget to install Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 USB driver on your computer before connecting your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can install Hypermax on your Galaxy smartphone. Androidbiits will not be responsible if your Galaxy S III got damaged during the installation process. My dear friend your Galaxy S3 battery level must be above 80% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat Hypermax ROM on Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300
1. First, you have to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat Hypermax Custom ROM from the given link.
2. Now you have to download Google Apps package for your Galaxy S III from the given link.
3. Go to the settings of Galaxy S III and enable USB debugging.
4. Now you have to connect your Galaxy smartphone with your PC via USB cable.
5. After connecting your S III, you have to transfer Hypermax Custom ROM ZIP file and Google Apps package to the SD card of your Galaxy smartphone from your PC. Then, switch it off.
6. Remove the USB cable from your Galaxy smartphone and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from the main menu of your Galaxy smartphone.
8. You have to choose “wipe cache partition” from the main menu of your Galaxy smartphone.
9. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” and then search for Hypermax Custom ROM ZIP file and
Google Apps package from the SD card of your Galaxy smartphone. Then, install them.
10. Now you have to return to the main menu of your Galaxy smartphone and choose “reboot system now” option.
You will have to wait until your Galaxy smartphone restarts. It may take around 4 minutes to reboot. Once your Galaxy smartphone is restarted, you can enjoy Hypermax ROM. If you are facing any difficulty while installing Hypermax Custom ROM on your Galaxy S3, then you can tell your difficulty in the comment section.