If you love to use big screen smartphone, then you must know about Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500. I am a big fan of this phone. It is very popular among big screen smartphone lovers. If you are a proud owner of Galaxy S4, then I am going to share some good news for with you. Now you can update Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBUFND2. I have already posted a tutorial to update your Galaxy S4 to KitKat BAT Custom ROM. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM, then you can follow this tutorial. Androidbiits.com will post the steps to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBUFND2 on Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500.
I love to play games on the big screen of Galaxy S4. Another important feature of this phone is its camera. You can take high quality pictures using the 13MP camera of this smartphone. If you are bored with your old firmware, then you must install KitKat UBUFND2 on your device. The great thing is that it is an official firmware, so you don’t need to install CWM recovery on your 5-inch smartphone. If you are not a big fan of rooted apps or games, then go ahead. Because your S4 will lose root after installing the new build. Again you will have to root it in order to enjoy rooted apps. If you have stored any important massages or contacts on your S4, then you must save them in a safe place. Because all your data will be deleted after the installation process. Have you already installed Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 USB driver on your computer? You must install it on your PC before connecting your S4.
Are you ready to install the new firmware on your 5-inch smartphone? Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBUFND2 on Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500. You must note that Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if you damage your S4 after following these steps. Follow this tutorial at your own risk. You must check the battery of your 5-inch smartphone before following the steps. If it is low, then you must charge it 100%.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBUFND2 on Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500
1. First you have to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBUFND2 on your PC.
2. Download the latest version of Odin on your PC.
3. Now you have to put your Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 with your PC via USB cable. (Your 5-inch smartphone must be in download mode)
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your 5-inch smartphone successfully with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBUFND2 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of KitKat UBUFND2, you have to press “PDA” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press “PDA” in Odin and choose “modem” file.
9. Now you have to press “CSC” in Odin and choose “csc” file.
10. Press “PIT” in Odin and choose “.pit” file.
11. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Re-Partition” and “Auto-reboot” options.
You will have to wait until your 5-inch smartphone restarts. Your Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 may take around 4 minutes to reboot. Once your 5-inch screen smartphone is restarted, you can enjoy KitKat UBUFND2 on your device. If you are facing any difficulty, then feel free to ask me using the comment section.