Have you managed to get your hands on Galaxy S5? Androidbiits.com is going to share some good news with all Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900I owners. Now you can test a new firmware update. Android 4.4.2 KitKat DVU1ANE1 [G900IDVU1ANE1] has been released for Galaxy S5 SM-G900I. Dear friend I am ready to help you in installing Android 4.4.2 DVU1ANE1 on your Galaxy S5 SM-G900I. Recently, I have posted the step by step instruction for installing Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1ANE8 on Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 Wi-Fi. Now you can update Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900I to Android 4.4.2 KitKat DVU1ANE1.
You can update your device to Android 4.4.2 DVU1ANE1 without facing any problem after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G900IDVU1ANE1 will bring many improvements to your SM-G900I. Yes, CWM recovery is not required to be installed on your SM-G900I. Dear friend you can easily root Galaxy S5 SM-G900I after installing G900IDVU1ANE1. You must save all messages, contacts and photos in a safe place before installing Android 4.4.2 DVU1ANE1. S5 SM-G900I USB driver is needed to be installed on your personal computer before connecting your device with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 DVU1ANE1 on S5 SM-G900I. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your big smartphone got damaged during the update process. Well, I forgot to say that Galaxy S5 SM-G900I battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat DVU1ANE1 [G900IDVU1ANE1] on Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900I
1. First, you have to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat DVU1ANE1 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install Android 4.4.2 DVU1ANE1 on your S5 SM-G900I.
3. Now you have to put your S5 SM-G900I into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your 5.1-inch device.
- Press S5 SM-G900I volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press S5 SM-G900I Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of 5.1-inch device. You will be able to view a warning message on your Galaxy S5 SM-G900I after some time.
- Press S5 SM-G900I Power button again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your 5.1-inch S5 SM-G900I with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your S5 SM-G900I with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of KitKat DVU1ANE1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of KitKat DVU1ANE1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Oh Yes, now you will have to wait until your 5.1-inch S5 SM-G900I restarts. It may take around 3 minutes to reboot. Once your SM-G900I is restarted, you can enjoy G900IDVU1ANE1. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat DVU1ANE1 on your Galaxy S5 SM-G900I. If you are facing any difficulty while installing G900IDVU1ANE1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.