Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 LTE SM-T705 has managed to attract many tablet fans. Now Androidbiits.com is going to share some good news with this tablet users. Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1ANE9 [T705XXU1ANE9] has been released for Galaxy Tab S 8.4 LTE SM-T705. Don’t worry, I am here to help you in installing Android 4.4.2 XXU1ANE9 on your Galaxy Tab S 8.4 LTE SM-T705. I have recently posted the steps for installing Android KitKat XWDNE2 on Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5100. Now you can update Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 LTE SM-T705 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1ANE9.
I am hoping that you will be able to update your Galaxy Tab S 8.4 LTE to Android 4.4.2 XXU1ANE9 without facing any problem after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. T705XXU1ANE9 will bring many improvements to your Galaxy Tab S 8.4 LTE SM-T705. CWM recovery is not required to be installed on your LTE tab. Well, you can root Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 LTE SM-T705 easily after installing Android 4.4.2 XXU1ANE9. My dear friend you must save your files before updating your Tab S 8.4 LTE. You must install Galaxy Tab S 8.4 LTE SM-T705 USB driver on your computer before connecting your LTE tab.
Below are the steps using which you can install T705XXU1ANE9 on Tab S 8.4 LTE. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your Tab S 8.4 LTE SM-T705 got corrupted during the update process. Oh yes, I forgot to mention that your Tab S 8.4 LTE battery level must be above 98% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1ANE9 [T705XXU1ANE9] on Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 LTE SM-T705
1. First, you have to download T705XXU1ANE9 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install T705XXU1ANE9 on your Tab S 8.4 LTE.
3. Now you have to put your Tab S 8.4 LTE SM-T705 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Tab S 8.4 LTE.
- Press your 8.4-inch LTE Tab volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your 8.4-inch LTE Tab Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of SM-T705. You will be able to view a warning message on your Galaxy Tab S 8.4 LTE SM-T705 after some time.
- Press your 8.4-inch LTE Tab Power button again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Tab S 8.4 LTE with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Tab S 8.4 LTE with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of T705XXU1ANE9 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of T705XXU1ANE9, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
You will have to wait until your 8.4-inch LTE Tab restarts. This device may take around 5 minutes to reboot. Once your Tab S 8.4 LTE SM-T705 is restarted, you can enjoy T705XXU1ANE9. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 XXU1ANE9 on your 8.4-inch LTE Tab. If you are facing any difficulty while installing T705XXU1ANE9, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.