Are you a proud owner of Verizon HTC Droid Incredible 2 ADR6350? Androidbiits.com brings a glorious news for Droid Incredible 2 ADR6350 users. According to polymath257, Android 4.4.4 KitKat Evervolv [UNOFFICIAL] Custom ROM is available for Verizon HTC Droid Incredible 2 ADR6350 [vivow]. Previously, I have discussed about the tutorial for updating Verizon Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 SCH-I905 to Jelly Bean 4.2.2 with the help of CM10.1 Nightly [p4vzw]. Now the glorious news is that Incredible 2 ADR6350 users can test Evervolv [UNOFFICIAL]. Currently, it is not possible to install Android 5.0 Lollipop on Verizon HTC Droid Incredible 2 ADR6350. Today, I will discuss about the step-by-step instructions for updating Droid Incredible 2 ADR6350 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat using Evervolv [UNOFFICIAL]. This is really a glorious news for Incredible 2 ADR6350 users who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that Droid Incredible 2 ADR6350 owners will be able to install Evervolv [UNOFFICIAL] easily without having any difficulty after following the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear Incredible 2 ADR6350 user, Evervolv [UNOFFICIAL] needs rooted ADR6350, so it is necessary to root HTC Droid Incredible 2 ADR6350. Well, the important thing is CWM recovery installation on Incredible 2 ADR6350 before installing Evervolv [UNOFFICIAL]. You can do all these steps after unlocking Incredible 2 ADR6350 bootloader. You may face some bugs on Incredible 2 ADR6350 after installing Evervolv [UNOFFICIAL]. Androidbiits.com recommends that Incredible 2 ADR6350 users must save their data before installing Evervolv [UNOFFICIAL] on ADR6350, as there is a chance of losing all files from ADR6350. The important thing is Incredible 2 ADR6350 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the step-by-step instructions using which you can install Evervolv [UNOFFICIAL] on ADR6350. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Incredible 2 ADR6350 got corrupted during this process. ADR6350 battery percentage must be above 94% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.4 KitKat Evervolv [UNOFFICIAL] Custom ROM on Verizon HTC Droid Incredible 2 ADR6350 [Tutorial]
1. It is necessary to download Evervolv [UNOFFICIAL] for your ADR6350.
2. Now, it is the perfect time to download Gapps for your ADR6350.
3. It is the perfect time to go to the settings of Incredible 2 ADR6350 and then you have to choose USB debugging.
4. Now, you have to attach Incredible 2 ADR6350 with your desktop with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully attached your Incredible 2 ADR6350, it is necessary to transfer Evervolv [UNOFFICIAL] and Gapps ZIP file to ADR6350 memory card.
6. Now, it is the perfect time to power off your ADR6350.
7. After switching off Incredible 2 ADR6350, it is necessary to remove the USB cable.
8. Now, it is the perfect time to put your ADR6350 into Recovery Mode.
9. Now, it is the time to choose “wipe data/factory reset” on ADR6350 screen.
10. Now, it is necessary to tap “wipe cache partition” on ADR6350 screen.
11. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” option on ADR6350 screen and then it is necessary to choose Evervolv [UNOFFICIAL] and Gapps ZIP file from ADR6350 SD card.
12. Now, it is the time to install Evervolv [UNOFFICIAL] and Gapps.
13. Now, it is the time to go to the main menu of ADR6350.
14. Now you have to choose “reboot system now” on ADR6350 screen.
15. It is the time to wait until your ADR6350 reboots.
After your Incredible 2 ADR6350 is restarted, you can test Evervolv [UNOFFICIAL]. Dear friend, if you are experiencing any issue while installing Evervolv [UNOFFICIAL] on ADR6350, then you can share your problem with Androidbiits.com.