Are you using Verizon HTC Rezound ADR6425? Androidbiits.com brings a glorious news for Rezound ADR6425 users. According to Snuzzo, Android 4.4.4 KitKat Plain-Andy v14.2 Custom ROM is available for Verizon HTC Rezound ADR6425. Previously, I have published the steps for updating HTC Vivid X710a to Android 4.4.4 PAC-ROM 4.4.4.RC-2. Now the glorious news is that HTC Rezound ADR6425 owners can try Plain-Andy v14.2. Today, I will write the step-by-step method for updating HTC Rezound ADR6425 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat Plain-Andy v14.2. This is a glorious news for Rezound ADR6425 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am expecting that HTC Rezound ADR6425 owners will be able to install Plain-Andy v14.2 easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear Rezound ADR6425 user, Plain-Andy v14.2 needs rooted Rezound ADR6425, so it is necessary to root HTC Rezound ADR6425. Oh yes, the most crucial thing is CWM recovery installation on Rezound ADR6425. My dear friend, you can do all these things after unlocking Rezound ADR6425 bootloader. Oh yes, you may face some bugs after installing Plain-Andy v14.2. Androidbiits recommends that Rezound ADR6425 users must take a backup of their data including contacts before installing Plain-Andy v14.2, as there is a huge possibility data loss from Rezound ADR6425. Oh yes, another crucial thing is Rezound ADR6425 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the steps using which you can install Plain-Andy v14.2. Androidbiits will not be responsible if Rezound ADR6425 got corrupted during this process. Rezound ADR6425 battery percentage must be above 76% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.4 KitKat Plain-Andy v14.2 Custom ROM on Verizon HTC Rezound ADR6425 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download Plain-Andy v14.2 for Verizon HTC Rezound ADR6425.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your Rezound ADR6425.
3. Simply, go to the settings of Rezound ADR6425 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach Rezound ADR6425 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your Rezound ADR6425, you must transfer Plain-Andy v14.2 and Gapps ZIP file to ADR6425 memory card.
6. After transferring Plain-Andy v14.2 and Gapps, you have to switch off ADR6425.
7. After switching off Rezound ADR6425, simply disconnect your USB cable from ADR6425.
8. Now you have to put your Rezound ADR6425 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting Rezound ADR6425 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from Rezound ADR6425 main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on Rezound ADR6425.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on Rezound ADR6425 screen and then search for Plain-Andy v14.2 and Gapps ZIP file from ADR6425 memory card.
12. Simply install Plain-Andy v14.2 and Gapps on ADR6425.
13. After installing Gapps and Plain-Andy v14.2, you must go to Rezound ADR6425 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your Rezound ADR6425 reboots.
After Rezound ADR6425 is rebooted, you can test Plain-Andy v14.2. Dear friend, if you are experiencing any difficulty while installing Plain-Andy v14.2, then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.