Are you a proud owner of Verizon LG Revolution VS910? Androidbiits.com brings an exciting news for Revolution VS910 users. According to I.M.famous XMAN, Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread OG Revolution 1.0 Custom ROM is available for LG Revolution VS910. Previously, I have discussed about the tutorial for updating Motorola RAZR HD XT925 (4.1 bootloader) to Lollipop 5.0 with the help of CM12 Nightly [xt925_jbbl]. Now the exciting news is that Revolution VS910 users can test OG Revolution 1.0. Currently, it is not possible to install Android 5.0 Lollipop on LG Revolution VS910. Today, I will discuss about the step-by-step instructions for updating Verizon LG Revolution VS910 to Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread using OG Revolution 1.0. This is really an exciting news for Revolution VS910 users who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that LG Revolution VS910 owners will be able to install OG Revolution 1.0 easily without having any difficulty after following the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear Revolution VS910 user, OG Revolution 1.0 needs rooted device, so it is necessary to root LG Revolution VS910. Oh yes, the crucial thing is CWM recovery installation on Revolution VS910 before installing OG Revolution 1.0. You can perform all these tasks after unlocking Revolution VS910 bootloader. You may face some bugs on Revolution VS910 after installing OG Revolution 1.0. Androidbiits.com recommends that Revolution VS910 users must save their data before installing OG Revolution 1.0, as there is a chance of losing all files from Revolution VS910. The important thing is Revolution VS910 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the step-by-step instructions using which you can install OG Revolution 1.0. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Revolution VS910 got corrupted during this process. VS910 battery percentage must be above 98% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread OG Revolution Custom ROM on Verizon LG Revolution VS910 [Tutorial]
1. It is the time to download OG Revolution 1.0 for your LG Revolution VS910.
2. Now, it is the time to download Gapps for your Revolution VS910.
3. It is the perfect time to go to the settings of Revolution VS910 and then you have to choose USB debugging.
4. Now, you have to attach VS910 with your desktop using USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully attached your VS910, it is necessary to transfer OG Revolution 1.0 and Gapps ZIP file to VS910 memory card.
6. Now, it is the perfect time to power off your VS910.
7. After switching off VS910, it is necessary to remove the USB cable.
8. Now, it is the perfect time to put your VS910 into Recovery Mode.
9. Now, it is the time to choose “wipe data/factory reset” on VS910 screen.
10. Now, it is necessary to tap “wipe cache partition” on VS910 screen.
11. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” on VS910 and then it is necessary to choose OG Revolution 1.0 and Gapps ZIP file from VS910 SD card.
12. Now, it is the time to install OG Revolution 1.0 and Gapps.
13. Now, it is the time to go to the main menu of VS910.
14. Now, it is the time to tap “reboot system now” on VS910 screen.
15. It is the time to wait until your phone reboots.
After your Revolution VS910 is restarted, you can test OG Revolution 1.0. Dear friend, if you are experiencing any issue while installing OG Revolution 1.0, then you must share your problem with Androidbiits.com.