Are you using Verizon Motorola Droid 3 XT862? Androidbiits.com brings an exciting news for Droid 3 XT862 users. According to bippi79, Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Avatar 3.0 Custom ROM is available for Verizon Motorola Droid 3 XT862 [solana]. Previously, I have discussed about the tutorial for updating Motorola Droid X2 MB870 to Jelly Bean 4.1.2 with the help of CyanogenMod 10 [ALPHA]. Now the exciting news is that Droid 3 XT862 users can test Avatar 3.0. Currently, it is not possible to install Android 5.0 Lollipop on Verizon Motorola Droid 3 XT862. Today, I will discuss about the step-by-step instructions for updating Droid 3 XT862 to Jelly Bean 4.2.2 using Avatar 3.0. This is really an exciting news for Droid 3 XT862 users who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that Droid 3 XT862 owners will be able to install Avatar 3.0 easily without having any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear Droid 3 XT862 user, Avatar 3.0 needs rooted XT862, so it is necessary to root Motorola Droid 3 XT862. Well, the important thing is CWM recovery installation on Droid 3 XT862 before installing Avatar 3.0. You can do all these steps after unlocking Droid 3 XT862 bootloader. You may face some bugs on Droid 3 XT862 after installing Avatar 3.0. Androidbiits.com recommends that Droid 3 XT862 users must save their files before installing Avatar 3.0, as there is a chance of losing all files from XT862. The important thing is Droid 3 XT862 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the step-by-step instructions using which you can install Avatar 3.0. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Droid 3 XT862 got corrupted during the installation of Avatar 3.0. XT862 battery percentage must be above 88% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Avatar 3.0 Custom ROM on Verizon Motorola Droid 3 XT862 [Tutorial]
1. It is necessary to download Avatar 3.0 for your Droid 3 XT862.
2. Now, it is the perfect time to download Gapps for your Droid 3 XT862.
3. It is the perfect time to go to the settings of Droid 3 XT862 and then you have to choose USB debugging.
4. Now, you have to attach Droid 3 XT862 with your desktop with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully attached your Droid 3 XT862, it is necessary to transfer Avatar 3.0 and Gapps ZIP file to XT862 memory card.
6. Now, it is the perfect time to power off your XT862.
7. After switching off Droid 3 XT862, it is necessary to remove the USB cable.
8. Now, it is the perfect time to put your Droid 3 XT862 into Recovery Mode.
9. Now, it is the time to choose “wipe data/factory reset” on Droid 3 XT862 screen.
10. Now, it is necessary to choose “wipe cache partition” on XT862 screen.
11. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” option on Droid 3 XT862 screen and then it is necessary to choose Avatar 3.0 and Gapps ZIP file from XT862 SD card.
12. Now, it is the time to install Avatar 3.0 and Gapps.
13. Now, it is the time to go to the main menu of Droid 3 XT862.
14. Now you have to choose “reboot system now” on XT862 screen.
15. It is the time to wait until your Droid 3 XT862 reboots.
After your Droid 3 XT862 is restarted, you can test Avatar 3.0. Dear friend, if you are experiencing any issue while installing Avatar 3.0 on XT862, then you must share your problem with Androidbiits.com.