Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SCH-I605 users. According to wilson3q, Android 5.0.2 Lollipop CM12 [SaberMod] Custom ROM is now available for Note 2 SCH-I605. Recently, I have published the tutorial for updating Barnes & Noble Nook Tablet to Lollipop 5.0 using CM12 [acclaim]. Now the tremendous news is that Note II SCH-I605 users can test CM12 [SaberMod]. Now, I will discuss about the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Note II SCH-I605 to Lollipop 5.0.2 via CM12 [SaberMod]. This is really a tremendous news for Note II SCH-I605 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am expecting that Note II SCH-I605 owners will be able to install CM12 [SaberMod] effortlessly without facing any difficulty after following the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear Note II SCH-I605 user, CM12 [SaberMod] needs rooted Note II SCH-I605, so it is necessary to root Note II SCH-I605. Dear friend, the crucial thing is CWM recovery installation on Note II SCH-I605. Well, you can perform all these tasks after unlocking Note 2 SCH-I605 bootloader. Dear, you may face some bugs on Note II SCH-I605 after installing CM12 [SaberMod]. Androidbiits.com recommends that Note II SCH-I605 users must save their personal documents before installing CM12 [SaberMod], as there is a chance of losing all documents from Note II SCH-I605. The crucial thing is Note II SCH-I605 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the steps using which you can install CM12 [SaberMod]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Note II SCH-I605 got broken during the installation of CM12 [SaberMod]. SCH-I605 battery level must be above 78% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop CM12 [SaberMod] Custom ROM on Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II SCH-I605 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download CM12 [SaberMod] for Note II SCH-I605.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your Note II SCH-I605.
3. Simply, go to the settings of Note II SCH-I605 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach Note II SCH-I605 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your Note II SCH-I605, you must transfer CM12 [SaberMod] and Gapps ZIP file to Note II SCH-I605 memory card.
6. After transferring CM12 [SaberMod] and Gapps, you have to switch off Note II SCH-I605.
7. After switching off Note II SCH-I605, simply disconnect the USB cable.
8. Now you have to put your Note II SCH-I605 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting Note II SCH-I605 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from Note II SCH-I605 main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on Note II SCH-I605.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on Note II SCH-I605 screen and then search for CM12 [SaberMod] and Gapps ZIP file from Note II SCH-I605 memory card.
12. Simply install CM12 [SaberMod] and Gapps on Note II SCH-I605.
13. After installing Gapps and CM12 [SaberMod], you must go to Note II SCH-I605 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your Note II SCH-I605 reboots.
After Note II SCH-I605 is rebooted, you can test CM12 [SaberMod]. Dear friend, if you are having any issue while installing CM12 [SaberMod], then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.