Androidbiits.com brings an amazing news for Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-I535 users. According to semdoc, Android 5.0.2_r1 Lollipop AICP 8.0 Custom ROM is released for S3 SCH-I535. Previously, I have discussed about the tutorial for updating US Cellular Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-R530 to Lollipop 5.0.2 with the help of LiquidSmooth [d2usc]. Now the amazing news is that S III SCH-I535 users can test AICP 8.0. Today, I will write the step-by-step instructions for updating Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III SCH-I535 to Android 5.0.2_r1 Lollipop using AICP 8.0. This is really an amazing news for S III SCH-I535 users who are waiting for Lollipop.
I am hoping that S III SCH-I535 owners will be able to install Android 5.0.2_r1 Lollipop AICP 8.0 effortlessly without having any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear S III SCH-I535 user, AICP 8.0 needs rooted S III SCH-I535, so it is necessary to root S III SCH-I535. Dear friend, the important thing is CWM recovery installation on Verizon S III SCH-I535 before installing AICP 8.0. You can perform all these steps after unlocking Verizon S III SCH-I535 bootloader. You may face some bugs on Verizon S III SCH-I535 after installing AICP 8.0. Androidbiits.com recommends that S III SCH-I535 users must save their data before installing AICP 8.0, as there is a chance of losing all data from S III SCH-I535. The crucial thing is S III SCH-I535 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the step-by-step instructions using which you can install AICP 8.0. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if S III SCH-I535 got corrupted during the installation of AICP 8.0. SCH-I535 battery percentage must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2_r1 Lollipop AICP 8.0 Custom ROM on Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III SCH-I535 [Tutorial]
1. It is essential to download AICP 8.0 for your S III SCH-I535.
2. Now, it is the perfect time to download Gapps for your Verizon S III.
3. It is the perfect time to go to the settings of Verizon S III and then you have to choose USB debugging.
4. Now, you have to attach S III SCH-I535 with your desktop with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully attached your S III SCH-I535, it is necessary to transfer AICP 8.0 and Gapps ZIP file to SCH-I535 memory card.
6. Now, it is the perfect time to power off SCH-I535.
7. After switching off S III SCH-I535, it is necessary to remove the USB cable.
8. Now, it is the perfect time to put your S III SCH-I535 into Recovery Mode.
9. Now, it is the time to choose “wipe data/factory reset” on S III SCH-I535 screen.
10. Now, it is necessary to choose “wipe cache partition” on SCH-I535 screen.
11. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” option on S III SCH-I535 screen and then it is necessary to choose AICP 8.0 and Gapps ZIP file from SCH-I535 SD card.
12. Now, it is the time to install AICP 8.0 and Gapps.
13. Now, it is the time to go to the main menu of S III SCH-I535.
14. Now you have to choose “reboot system now” on S III SCH-I535 screen.
15. It is the time to wait until your S III SCH-I535 reboots.
After your S III SCH-I535 is restarted, you can test AICP 8.0. Dear SCH-I535 user, if you are experiencing any issue while installing AICP 8.0, then you must share your problem with Androidbiits.com.