Androidbiits.com will help you to enter fastboot mode on Lenovo A Plus A1010a20. This smartphone comes with 146g weight, microUSB v2.0, 2000mAh battery, 1GB Random access memory, Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 processor, 8GB internal storage space, accelerometer sensor, 2MP front facing camera, Mali-400MP2 graphics processing unit and FM radio. If you are planning to write data directly to the internal memory of Lenovo A Plus A1010a20, then you have to enter into fastboot mode. As we know writing data directly to the internal memory is an important task. You can do it after entering your phone into fastboot mode. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can enter fastboot mode on Lenovo A Plus A1010a20. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering Lenovo A Plus into recovery mode. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to enter fastboot mode on Lenovo A Plus.
Fastboot mode is very important for all Android smartphone users. I am hoping that you will be able to boot fastboot mode on Lenovo A Plus A1010a20 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. You can enter fastboot mode using button combinations. You have to press a combination of buttons on Lenovo A Plus A1010a20 to enter into fastboot mode. Every Android smartphone users must know the method for entering into fastboot mode. It allows users to unlock bootloader and relock bootloader. It allows users to install custom recovery. It also allows users to install ROM on phone.
There are two methods for entering fastboot mode on Lenovo A Plus A1010a20. The first method is ADB method. You have to use ADB for entering into fastboot mode. It requires Android SDK Platform tools. You have to download and install SDK Platform tools on your PC. Then, you have to connect your Lenovo A Plus A1010a20 with PC after activating Developer options and USB Debugging. The second method is button combination method. You can enter fastboot mode using button combinations on Lenovo A Plus. It does not require any tool. This is the most popular method for entering into fastboot mode.
Below are the steps using which you can enter fastboot mode on Lenovo A Plus A1010a20. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during this process. Lenovo A Plus battery must be above 86 percentage before entering into fastboot mode. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Enter Fastboot Mode on Lenovo A Plus A1010a20 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Lenovo A Plus.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. Select “Fastboot” option using Lenovo A Plus volume up button. Then, press volume down button to confirm this option.
How to Enter Fastboot Mode on Lenovo A Plus A1010a20 using ADB [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to enable Developer options and USB Debugging on Lenovo A Plus.
2. Download USB driver and install it on PC.
3. Attach your Lenovo A Plus with computer via USB cable.
4. Download SDK Platform tools Zip File.
5. Open platform-tools folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
6. Inside the platform-tools folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window. You can also type “cmd” in the address bar and press “enter” button to open the Command Window.
7. Enter the following command to check the connected device:
8. If your phone is successfully connected with PC, then you will be able to see a serial number.
9. Enter the following command to put Lenovo A Plus into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
In this way you can enter fastboot mode on Lenovo A Plus A1010a20. If you are experiencing any difficulty while entering into fastboot mode, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Lenovo A Plus. You must check your email to activate subscription.