Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Lenovo P2 P2a42. It is available in graphite gray and champagne gold color options. It comes with phase detection auto focus support, Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 processor, high dynamic range support, 177g weight, 5100mAh battery, global navigation satellite system (GLONASS) support and 13MP rear camera. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Lenovo P2 P2a42. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Lenovo P2 P2a42. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Lenovo P2 P2a42. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering fastboot mode on Lenovo A Plus. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Lenovo P2.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Lenovo P2 P2a42 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Lenovo P2 P2a42. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Lenovo P2 P2a42, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Lenovo P2 P2a42, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Lenovo P2 P2a42. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Lenovo P2 battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Lenovo P2 P2a42 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Lenovo P2.
2. Press Volume up button, Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume up button, Volume down button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. Select “wipe user data” option using Lenovo P2 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
5. Select “fuse wipe data” option using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
6. Select “YES” option using Lenovo P2 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
7. Select “Back” option after you see “system clean success” message on Lenovo P2.
8. Return back to the main menu and select “Reboot” option on your phone.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Lenovo P2 P2a42. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Lenovo P2 P2a42, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Lenovo P2. You must check your email to activate subscription.