Androidbiits.com will help you to enter fastboot mode on Motorola Defy 2021 (XT2083-8, XT2083-9) (bathena). You can do various things in fastboot mode. This smartphone comes with 6.5 inches display, high dynamic range support, Qualcomm SM6115 Snapdragon 662 processor, 1080p video recording support, Adreno 610 graphics processing unit, 48-megapixel rear camera and panorama support. If you are planning to write data directly to the internal memory of Motorola Defy 2021 (bathena), then you have to enter into fastboot mode. As we know writing data directly to the internal memory is an important task. You can do it after entering your phone into fastboot mode. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can enter fastboot mode on Motorola Defy 2021 XT2083-9. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Motorola Defy 2021. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to enter fastboot mode on Motorola Defy 2021.
Fastboot mode is very important for all Android smartphone users. I am hoping that you will be able to boot fastboot mode on Motorola Defy 2021 XT2083-9 (bathena) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. You can enter fastboot mode using button combinations. You have to press a combination of buttons on Motorola Defy 2021 XT2083-9 (bathena) to enter into fastboot mode. Every Android smartphone users must know the method for entering into fastboot mode. It allows users to unlock bootloader and relock bootloader. It allows users to install custom recovery. It also allows users to install ROM on phone.
There are two methods for entering fastboot mode on Motorola Defy 2021 (bathena). The first method is ADB method. You have to use ADB for entering into fastboot mode. It requires Android SDK Platform tools. You have to download and install SDK Platform tools on your PC. Then, you have to connect your Motorola Defy 2021 (bathena) with PC after activating USB debugging option. The second method is button combination method. You can enter fastboot mode using button combinations on Motorola Defy. It does not require any tool. This is the most popular method for entering into fastboot mode.
Below are the steps using which you can enter fastboot mode on Motorola Defy 2021 XT2083-9. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during this process. Motorola Defy battery must be above 86 percentage before entering into fastboot mode. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Enter Fastboot Mode on Motorola Defy 2021 (XT2083-8, XT2083-9) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Motorola Defy.
2. Press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. You have to select “Recovery Mode” option using volume button. Keep pressing volume button until you see “Recovery Mode” option.
5. Use power button to confirm “Recovery Mode” option.
6. Press Power button and Volume up button simultaneously after you see “no command” message on screen. Your Motorola Defy will enter into Recovery Mode after a few seconds.
7. Select “Enter fastboot” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
8. Use power button to confirm “Enter fastboot” option.
How to Enter Fastboot Mode on Motorola Defy 2021 (XT2083-8, XT2083-9) using ADB [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to enable Developer options and USB Debugging on Motorola Defy.
2. Download Motorola USB driver and install it on PC.
3. Attach your phone with computer via USB cable.
4. Download SDK Platform tools Zip File.
5. Open platform-tools folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
6. Inside the platform-tools folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window. You can also type “cmd” in the address bar and press “enter” button to open the Command Window.
7. Enter the following command to check the connected device:
8. If your phone is successfully connected with PC, then you will be able to see a serial number.
9. Enter the following command to put Motorola Defy 2021 into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
In this way you can enter fastboot mode on Motorola Defy 2021 (bathena). If you are experiencing any difficulty while entering into fastboot mode, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Motorola Defy 2021. You must check your email to activate subscription.