Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Motorola Defy 2021 XT2083 (bathena) owners. Now you can root your phone. This smartphone comes with water resistant body, GPS, Android 10 operating system, 64GB internal storage space, Qualcomm SM6115 Snapdragon 662 processor, 4GB Random access memory, 48MP camera, 1080p video recording support and 6.5 inches display. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Motorola Defy 2021 (bathena), then you can install Magisk on it by patching its stock firmware boot image using Magisk Manager v8.0.7. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Motorola Defy 2021 (bathena) by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Motorola Defy 2021 XT2083. You can use Magisk Manager v8.0.7 to patch boot image of your phone. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for unlocking bootloader of Motorola Defy 2021. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Motorola Defy 2021.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Motorola Defy 2021 (bathena) using Magisk Manager v8.0.7 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Magisk Manager v8.0.7 is developed by XDA Senior Recognized Developer topjohnwu. Motorola Defy 2021 (bathena) may lose warranty after being rooted. This method will remove the factory restrictions. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on your phone. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on your phone.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Motorola Defy 2021 (bathena) using Magisk Manager v8.0.7, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Motorola Defy 2021, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can root Motorola Defy 2021 (bathena). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken while being rooted using Magisk Manager v8.0.7. Motorola Defy battery must be above 86 percentage before following the rooting steps. You will not be able to root your phone without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Motorola Defy 2021 XT2083 (bathena) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to unlock Motorola Defy 2021 bootloader.
2. Extract stock firmware of Motorola Defy 2021 (bathena) and copy “boot.img” file to your desktop. You can download stock firmware via Lolinet Mirrors.
4. Download and install Motorola USB driver on desktop.
5. Activate USB debugging on your phone.
6. You have to download SDK Platform Tools ZIP file.
7. Open platform tools folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
8. Attach your phone with desktop and transfer boot.img file to your phone.
9. Start Magisk Manager v8.0.7 on Motorola Defy 2021 and choose “Select and Patch a File” option to create the “magisk_patched” Boot Image File.
10. Select the stock “boot.img” file that you have transferred to your phone. Finally, you will get magisk_patched img file.
11. Copy the magisk_patched img file from Motorola Defy to platform tools folder on your PC. You have to rename magisk_patched img file to “magisk_patched.img” file.
12. Inside the platform tools folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window. You can also type “cmd” in the address bar and press “enter” button to open the Command Window.
13. Enter the following command to put Motorola Defy 2021 into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
14 Enter the following command to install “magisk_patched.img” file on your phone:
fastboot flash boot magisk_patched.img
If you are using A/B device, then enter the following command to install “magisk_patched” Boot Image:
fastboot flash boot_a magisk_patched.img
fastboot flash boot_b magisk_patched.img
15. Enter the following command after the installation process is completed:
You have successfully rooted Motorola Defy 2021 (bathena). If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Motorola Defy, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Motorola Defy 2021. You must check your email to activate subscription.