Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of AT&T J2 Dash SM-J260A. It comes with 1.4GHz Quad-Core CPU and 8MP camera. If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It may fix all issues available on your AT&T J2 Dash SM-J260A. Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your AT&T J2 Dash SM-J260A. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset of AT&T J2 Dash SM-J260A. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset of Verizon Motorola Moto E6. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset of AT&T Samsung Galaxy J2 Dash SM-J260A.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset AT&T J2 Dash SM-J260A without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on AT&T J2 Dash SM-J260A. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your AT&T J2 Dash. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your AT&T J2 Dash SM-J260A, then you must perform a hard reset of your phone. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset of AT&T J2 Dash SM-J260A, because all data will be deleted from your phone after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset of AT&T J2 Dash SM-J260A. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. AT&T J2 Dash SM-J260A battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Hard Reset AT&T Samsung Galaxy J2 Dash SM-J260A Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your AT&T J2 Dash SM-J260A.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your AT&T Samsung Galaxy J2 Dash SM-J260A will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using AT&T J2 Dash SM-J260A volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset of AT&T J2 Dash SM-J260A. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your AT&T J2 Dash SM-J260A, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your AT&T J2 Dash SM-J260A. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your device.